Quantcast

The "I Have Zero Faith In Humanity" Thread

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
On the first page of this thread people were worried Rick Santorum would be the Republican candidate.

Oh lol. They were simpler times. Sigh.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I can't see whatever pic you're linking (assuming that's what your blank post is)
Was the "good point" meme. Not sure what happened to it.
Colorado guys: your team

Did you not see the article I posted the other day about the Nazi outfit setting up shop here in the springs? It's going around for sure.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
So this is definitely a thing now.

Good to see dan-o in the comment section.

There have been 6 others and about 50 total just that I know about this summer.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Looks up wheatridge

Laughs at need to distance from random western denver suburb just like all the rest of them.

Is there a better story behind wheatridge? All that shit from the federal center/red rocks to whites ranch all looks like the same nonsense to me
All the same nonsense. Shit - the person that spray painted that probably wasn't even from Wheatridge. They were probably from Highlands Ranch. :D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Looks up wheatridge

Laughs at need to distance from random western denver suburb just like all the rest of them.

Is there a better story behind wheatridge? All that shit from the federal center/red rocks to whites ranch all looks like the same nonsense to me
Think Antioch from 15 years ago, before the tech money went in, and whiter. One of the lower income, super white, super blue collar cities in Denver-metro. It's surrounded by far more well off cities because nobody wanted to incorporate the region into their own...

*And by lower income, I'm talking $60-80k/household. Not poor but compared to Arvada, Lakewood, and Broomfield, about 25% lower.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I really hate what denver has become. Like the bay area indeed.

Tries to prove something something by doing exactly what I said :rofl:
I like Stapleton, er now "Central Park". Family focused yet not right wing, good infrastructure, good commute, close enough to riding although a car certainly necessary.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I really hate what denver has become. Like the bay area indeed.

Tries to prove something something by doing exactly what I said :rofl:
You can't have tribalism without it, amirite?? :D

I'd rather live in kansas than denver
Dude. Now I know you're just taking the piss. Unless you're talking City of Denver proper, then by all means - those fuckers are insufferable. :homer:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Dude. Now I know you're just taking the piss. Unless you're talking City of Denver proper, then by all means - those fuckers are insufferable. :homer:
Dead serious. I fucking hate urban sprawl. I'd rather ride my dirtbike in a flat field than sit in traffic going to the same bike trailheads as 10 bazillion other people. That place filled up a long time ago.

Fuck denver.

And not downtown. That at least has city amenities for the price and the annoyances.

Last edited: