Quantcast

The Ladykillers.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Anybody see this movie?

I rented it last night. It was pretty good! I didn't even realise it was a Cohen Bro's movie till it was over.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tenchiro said:
Yeah, I saw it in the theater. That was wicked funny.

"We must all have waffles, forthwith."
"you just got blueberry syrup on my safari jacket"

J

JRB

I just love threads that turn into movie quotes. :rolleyes:

Almost as much as Dave Chappelle threads.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
I just love threads that turn into movie quotes. :rolleyes:

Almost as much as Dave Chappelle threads.
I love dave chappel threads almost as much as cow truck trailer threads.

J

JRB

stosh said:
I love dave chappel threads almost as much as cow truck trailer threads.

Yeah but there was only one and it was 'original' none the less. :eviltongu

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Yeah but there was only one and it was 'original' none the less. :eviltongu
this is the first thread I've seen about the movie "The Ladykillers"

J

JRB

stosh said:
this is the first thread I've seen about the movie "The Ladykillers"

I was referring to Chappelle threads no-nads. :blah:

The Ladykillers idea was original stosh. I was referring to movie quotes and what not. nevermind.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
I was referring to Chappelle threads no-nads. :blah:

The Ladykillers idea was original stosh. I was referring to movie quotes and what not. nevermind.
Knock Knock...

J

JRB

stosh said:
"GO FOCK YOURSELF" See there's another quote from a Tom Hanks movie called Catch Me If You Can.

Good job. This thread was not quite lame enough to go into the schitter, but now you've done it. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Good job. This thread was not quite lame enough to go into the schitter, but now you've done it. :D
Ha, I can't believe you fell for it though....

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
<sigh> I suppose it's yet *another* cable TV thing that I'm missing out on.......? :rolleyes:

-S.S.-

I can't watch it either. I don't really assume we are missing out. NBC has Joey you know.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
:think: Should I know what "Joey" is? :think:

-S.S.-

I wouldn't think so, but I'll tell you. It is the Joey character from friends on a solo adventure to Hollywood. Pretty funny.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tenchiro said:
Gee-ZUS

What the hell happened to this thread?!?
I dont' remember that quote in the movie. I did get a phone call at one point so I may have missed it.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
stosh said:
I dont' remember that quote in the movie. I did get a phone call at one point so I may have missed it.
That was the part when Mountain Girl was surfing around at a local Internet Cafe.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
loco-gringo said:
I wouldn't think so, but I'll tell you. It is the Joey character from friends on a solo adventure to Hollywood. Pretty funny.
So you'll watch "Joey" but not chappelle :think: I don't even know what to say. I mean honestly you'll watch a friends spinoff before one of the funnier shows on TV? :nuts:

J

JRB

Lexx D said:
So you'll watch "Joey" but not chappelle :think: I don't even know what to say. I mean honestly you'll watch a friends spinoff before one of the funnier shows on TV? :nuts:

I don't get that channel bitch. You want me to watch DVDs all the time or what.??? :eviltongu

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tenchiro said:
That was the part when Mountain Girl was surfing around at a local Internet Cafe.
It's funny when Mr Pancake was talking about going to the IBS meeting. He spoke of the Catskills, well the front window of my apt. looks up to the first mtn/hill of the Catskill Mtn Range.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
loco-gringo said:
I don't get that channel bitch. You want me to watch DVDs all the time or what.??? :eviltongu
Yeah the first season is on DVD, i'm sure the second will be out soon.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Yeah but not getting the channel is one thing but the fact that you watch Joey is something entirely different. It's like saying "I went to best buy and they didn't have *insert good CD name here* so instead I got Orleans staring Loco-Gringo.

J

JRB

stosh said:
Yeah but not getting the channel is one thing but the fact that you watch Joey is something entirely different. It's like saying "I went to best buy and they didn't have *insert good CD name here* so instead I got Orleans staring Loco-Gringo.
Did you save that pic to your HD for flogging pleasures dude??? What the hell???

LexxD - thanks for the 411 on Chappelle. I may buy into it, but I won't be quoting him.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
stosh said:
Yeah but not getting the channel is one thing but the fact that you watch Joey is something entirely different. It's like saying "I went to best buy and they didn't have *insert good CD name here* so instead I got Orleans
That's my point. He's all "who cares about this chappelle guy i'm not missing anything, but that joey sure is funny and cute" :p

J

JRB

Lexx D said:
That's my point. He's all "who cares about this chappelle guy i'm not missing anything, but that joey sure is funny and cute" :p

I feel I am being misrepresented here. :think:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
Did you save that pic to your HD for flogging pleasures dude??? What the hell???

LexxD - thanks for the 411 on Chappelle. I may buy into it, but I won't be quoting him.
If you right click you'll see that it's linked still to the original webpage. That should answer your question if you understand anything about the great device that a previous vice president named Al Gore inveted called The Internet.

J

JRB

stosh said:
anybody remember what this thread was about...?
Some movie and your lack of originality so you began to quote the film. What do I win???

*did the brake thing work?*

J

JRB

stosh said:
I'm in the process of ordering parts to replace my front rotors and pads.....

*hint - it was a joke*

On the car I assume. Nevermind - Jackson says you don't really ride, so it can't be your bike. Brake jobs are fun. Why you gotta have new rotors. You should do pads before those are ruined.