Quantcast

The Lizard People Who Run Bikemag

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Ok Ok I realize that I might climb on to the Lizard People joke like I have the Courtesy Phone Joke. If you were to perhaps explain it to me I would promise to not do that.... Just sayin'

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ok Ok I realize that I might climb on to the Lizard People joke like I have the Courtesy Phone Joke. If you were to perhaps explain it to me I would promise to not do that.... Just sayin'

Lizard people have taken over, they are controlling us. You will not notice if you don't have the right glasses.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Question for our cold blooded overlords - can we ban westy? He beat me to the punch on the crab people joke and now the "They Live" reference. He lives in fucking Virginia and everybody hates that since they're a purple state that can't make up its mind. He also hates white people (and probably Sram), so keep that in mind too.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Question for our cold blooded overlords - can we ban westy? He beat me to the punch on the crab people joke and now the "Them" reference. He lives in fucking Virginia and everybody hates that since they're a purple state that can't make up its mind. He also hates white people (and probably Sram), so keep that in mind too.
Protocol wise we can only hate Mmike. So no.

Now wasn't that like something a moderator would say? Got this shit nailed...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Question for our cold blooded overlords - can we ban westy? He beat me to the punch on the crab people joke and now the "Them" reference. He lives in fucking Virginia and everybody hates that since they're a purple state that can't make up its mind. He also hates white people (and probably Sram), so keep that in mind too.

All your references belong to me.

I run SRAM XO 9 speed gripshifters with a rear derailleur from 2006 maybe? Not only that, I've been rolling X0 brakes since about 2009. I can assure you that their longevity has nothing to do with sitting idle. I actually can't beleive this shit still works as well as it does. It is pretty much a science experiment at this point.

Who needs gear shaped idlers?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I suspect that this is all a clever marketing ploy by Lizard Skins. Next thing you know we'll all be running neoprene stanchion boots like it's 2001 and not know why!