Quantcast

The Meatloaf - GMT

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
When I don't get to either work out or dig in the garden I go crazy. Missed my spinning class yesterday due to a info meeting at my sons school.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

In bed early last night and boy did it feel good. Chickened out and drove the truck to work, just dont feel confident enough navigating hills and traffic in the car yet.

Tonight = Democratic primary. Still debating who to cast my vote for...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
When I don't get to either work out or dig in the garden I go crazy. Missed my spinning class yesterday due to a info meeting at my sons school.
50's here last night so I got a good fast walk in and then off to Softball Practice. Spin class tonight and maybe some laps in the pool.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
brewing coffee, just checked the weather forcast. 72* , Shorts day :banana: .

Washed the grime off the Kayaks yesterday now I have to get the rest of my crap out of the rig and set it up for Ruth and her horse gig stuff for the weekend

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Last week I had an awesome interview with HR at a company I’d really like to work for, and got an email to set up a call with the director of the department I’d be working in this week. Very stoked. I’d be peripherally working in the bicycle industry, which would be neat. But also with market rate salary and killer perks, which would be neater.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Feeling very Debbie Downer today. Sad! Not sure if office is free of virus yet, scared to look.

My mom made the most amazing meatloaf. I have never tried to replicate it.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My obese coworker gives me detailed reviews of the fast food breakfasts he gets. Apparently Wendy's made some changes and he's been talking about it for two weeks. Food is very much a drug for some people.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Spent most of yesterday writing a business plan which has totally unattainable goals based on my historical closing rates. I'm not sure how that math works out, given I crushed goals last year, they didn't change that much this year, and I'm looking at similar closing rates. Guessing that I wasn't seeing accounts with balances I should have been...

I also somehow lost my coffee in my kitchen this morning. I can't find it and I didn't put it into the dishwasher. I have no clue.