Quantcast

The Missing Cake

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The "Rules" as I make them up clearly states. All Cake left unattended, no matter what kind or purpose. Shall be immediately consumed upon discovery. And if you stick your fingers in it. Its yours. The Rules have been stated. Go forth and eat the Cakes. Make us proud. Also be Leary of any Milk left unattended within the vicinity of the newly discovered Cake.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I'm a pilot. If we see food out, we eat it first, then worry about who's it was later.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
The "Rules" as I make them up clearly states. All Cake left unattended, no matter what kind or purpose. Shall be immediately consumed upon discovery. And if you stick your fingers in it. Its yours. The Rules have been stated. Go forth and eat the Cakes. Make us proud. Also be Leary of any Milk left unattended within the vicinity of the newly discovered Cake.
Terry Tate disagrees

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
where would key lime pie fit into this ongoing delicious mystery?
I have a spot in me belly.

That being said, I see your key lime pie and raise you a Jack Daniels pecan pie from the Rockspring Cafe. :drool:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Banana Cream and Weed Butter Graham Cracker Crust Chocolate pudding pie with real whipped Cream and fresh Raspberries.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

Also: I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Take some Graham crackers. Have the kids mash them up (they love that shit). Add your weed butter (2-4 tbls) to the crumbs. You may need to add some regular butter to make the crumbs formable in a pie pan. Olive oil is neutral and will work also. Bake 240deg for 10 min. Let cool. Add a tub of pudding. Put some berries down. Top with whipped cream. Let cool in the fridge for as long as you can hold out.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Take some Graham crackers. Have the kids mash them up (they love that shit). Add your weed butter (2-4 tbls) to the crumbs. You may need to add some regular butter to make the crumbs formable in a pie pan. Olive oil is neutral and will work also. Bake 240deg for 10 min. Let cool. Add a tub of pudding. Put some berries down. Top with whipped cream. Let cool in the fridge for as long as you can hold out.
I'll probably hold off on this one until the kids are all out of the house. :drag:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
There is currently half a double chocolate Bundt cake with vanilla cream cheese frosting in our fridge. I can't eat it and neither Wifey nor Haley like cake. The only person eating it is Hannah, slowly. It will go to waste.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Damn dog ate half a plate of pancakes while I was dropping Haley off at school. She never gets up onto the counter, but apparently the diet our vet put her on to was enough to drive her to reach up and pull a bunch off the plate.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Pie > cake
fruit pies > creamed pies, fo sho

that said, yesterday I had a slice of key lime that would kick any piece of cake's ass.
Get the fuck out of here with your over sugared fruity deserts. I bet you order appletinis and frapichinos with taste like that.

Chocolate cake is far superior. Dark like the soul of a lizard, and the cake better be moist and rich not some fluffy dry crap.