Quantcast

The Missing Cake

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
But any grownup knows fruit pie > cake. :disgust1:
Perhaps in the deep south where they fry the butter and suck down sweet tea. Round these parts dark chocolate fudge cake is king baby, WOOOOOO!

Unless it’s Creme Brûlée or cheesecake.
I'll give you the Creme Brûlée cause any dish that needs a blowtorch is badass but there's plenty of cheesecake with chocolate so you blew it if you're eating cheesecake with no chocolate.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Perhaps in the deep south where they fry the butter and suck down sweet tea. Round these parts dark chocolate fudge cake is king baby, WOOOOOO!
I guess since it's California I'll have to... just disagree with you. :D

I'll give you the Creme Brûlée cause any dish that needs a blowtorch is badass but there's plenty of cheesecake with chocolate so you blew it if you're eating cheesecake with no chocolate.
Agree on the blowtorch dessert.

But the cheesecake should have tart cherry sauce all over it. :p

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I guess since it's California I'll have to... just disagree with you. :D

Agree on the blowtorch dessert.

But the cheesecake should have tart cherry sauce all over it. :p
I beg to differ. Biscuits with tart cheery sauce is betterer. You let the Cherry sauce soak in before you top it with a dolop of cold cream cheese. It makes it. I make my biscuits out of a tube. Serve a Port with it for good measure...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I beg to differ. Biscuits with tart cheery sauce is betterer. You let the Cherry sauce soak in before you top it with a dolop of cold cream cheese. It makes it. I make my biscuits out of a tube. Serve a Port with it for good measure...
I wish you could cook for me sometime.