Quantcast

The Movie Quote Thread

strack

Chimp
Jan 14, 2002
Houston, TX
Originally posted by Damn True
[BI'll let ya'all take another crack at this one......

You may be the ugliest bitch Ive ever seen
[/B]
Still no clue, but I'll keep the thread going...

"Can we have your liver, then?"

strack

Chimp
Jan 14, 2002
Houston, TX
Originally posted by zod
Here's Mine:

"How do you know if it's a female extraterrestrial?"

"Well it's got tits, but it's got four of 'em"

16 Candles
(conversation between Farmer Ted and the geeky brothers)

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
"I refuse to play your Chineese food mind games!"
Dude, where's my car.

I'll let ya'all take another crack at this one......

You may be the ugliest bitch Ive ever seen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO CLUE
A tough one, but directly linked to this one below. anyone else wanna take a crack at it?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"By the authority vested in me by the German Reich, I pronounce you husband and wife. Proceed with the execution."

The African Queen
Aww c'mon nobody is getting this?
Ok, more clues.
Think African Queen, John Houston, but circa 1990

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Aww c'mon nobody is getting this?
Ok, more clues.
Think African Queen, John Houston, but circa 1990
If you mean John Huston (director of African Queen), then he died in 1987 and the last movie I THINK that he made would have been Prizzi's Honor. But I don't remember that quote. So I'm thinking that it ain't it.

Originally posted by maC896
"daddy want some sausages?"
or how about
"Watch the birdie... geez I crack myself up."
or
"I'm German-Irish"
Freddy Got Fingered
Top Gun
The Godfather

Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
Why, people only fear what they know about themselves

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Originally posted by DRB
If you mean John Huston (director of African Queen), then he died in 1987 and the last movie I THINK that he made would have been Prizzi's Honor. But I don't remember that quote. So I'm thinking that it ain't it.

Correct. But there was a movie made in 1990 that had A LOT to do with Houston and African Queen.......

Another clue:
The director was also the lead actor.

T-Dog

Monkey
Feb 18, 2004
different shack, same shotgun
Correct. But there was a movie made in 1990 that had A LOT to do with Houston and African Queen.......

Another clue:
The director was also the lead actor.
White Hunter/Black Heart (Clint Eastwood)

So: "The show's over, he's gone to church"

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
"Your gonna wish you never got up this morning asshole, cuz my boyfreind is gonna **** you up! And then after that while he's ****ing up your gay ****ing uncle over there, i'm gonna ****ing cut off your cock and mail it to your mother, you ****ing faggot bitch. You gaylord ****ing bitch, how do you like that? You like that alot? You ****ing faggot. You like to ass ****? Fontenella ****ing baby head ****?
Go ahead....
You like to **** baby heads? You like to **** boys? He's gonna **** you in the ass! How do you like that? He's not even gay but he'll do it just to fuc--"

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by Skookum
"Your gonna wish you never got up this morning asshole, cuz my boyfreind is gonna **** you up! And then after that while he's ****ing up your gay ****ing uncle over there, i'm gonna ****ing cut off your cock and mail it to your mother, you ****ing faggot bitch. You gaylord ****ing bitch, how do you like that? You like that alot? You ****ing faggot. You like to ass ****? Fontenella ****ing baby head ****?
Go ahead....
You like to **** baby heads? You like to **** boys? He's gonna **** you in the ass! How do you like that? He's not even gay but he'll do it just to fuc--"
The Way of the Gun

"Harold, it's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. You're my lawyer so I think you should know: I've killed a lot of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. I killed another girl with a chainsaw, I had to, she almost got away and uh someone else there I can't remember maybe a model, but she's dead too. And Paul Allen. I killed Paul Allen with an axe in the face, his body is dissolving in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen. I don't want to leave anything out here. I guess I've killed maybe 20 people, maybe 40. I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. I even, um... I ate some of their brains, and I tried to cook a little. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. And I'm not sure I'm gonna get away with it this time. I guess I'll uh, I mean, ah, I guess I'm a pretty uh, I mean I guess I'm a pretty sick guy. So, if you get back tomorrow, meet me at Harry's Bar, so you know, keep your eyes open. "

and;

"You're a ****ing ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood"

and:

"Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite. "

There are just too many good quotes from this movie :)

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
this one:
"A lot of people enjoy being dead. But they're not dead, really. They're just... backing away from life. Reach out. Take a chance. Get hurt, even! Play as well as you can. Go team! GO! Give me an L! Give me an I! Give me a V! Give me an E! L. I. V. E. LIVE! ...Otherwise, you got nothing to talk about in the locker room. "
and from the same flick:
"Tell me, BLANK, how many of these, uh, "suicides" have you performed?"

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
Originally posted by mcA896
this one:
"A lot of people enjoy being dead. But they're not dead, really. They're just... backing away from life. Reach out. Take a chance. Get hurt, even! Play as well as you can. Go team! GO! Give me an L! Give me an I! Give me a V! Give me an E! L. I. V. E. LIVE! ...Otherwise, you got nothing to talk about in the locker room. "
and from the same flick:
c'mon. hint: 1971

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
this one:
and from the same flick:
Harold and Maude

"Number one, you're stuck with me too, so live with it. And two, I'm a little drunk from earlier today, so if I skip the small talk and go straight into hitting on you, please, bear with me. "

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
Basic, am i correct?

"Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket."
also from the same one.
"Hey you guyyys!"

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Basic, am i correct?

"Don't you realize? The next time you see sky, it'll be over another town. The next time you take a test, it'll be in some other school. Our parents, they want the best of stuff for us. But right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket."
also from the same one.
"Hey you guyyys!"
(Never would have gotten the White Hunter/Black Heart)

Goonies...

Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
Why, people only fear what they know about themselves

ragin-sagin

Monkey
Oct 2, 2003
NZ
High Plains Drifter!!!

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend... "

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Originally posted by ragin-sagin
High Plains Drifter!!!

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend... "
Right.

Yours has been done. OLD SCHOOL

Rick, I knew you were a vial, disgusting, degenerate, but bestiality? This goes beyond my wildest dreams!
Yeah, well, I like to stretch myself on occasion.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001

Old School

Already been quoted, Mr. Sagin.

"Joviality is a game of children..."

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
Bachelor Party

"You sumbitches couldn't close an umbrella!"
smokey and the bandit

edit:"Am I gonna have any trouble with you, big boy? Can you talk?"
Yes sir, boss, I can talk."

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
smokey and the bandit

edit:"Am I gonna have any trouble with you, big boy? Can you talk?"
Yes sir, boss, I can talk."
The Green Mile.

In honor of T-Pirate, the co-leader of the REPECT cape cult, and world famous magazine cover photographer....

It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want RESPECT!

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
easy, the godfather

You see Danny, I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I do want is for you to stand there in that f@99oty white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fvk1ng courtesy. You gotta ask me nicely.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001

You see Danny, I can deal with the bullets, and the bombs, and the blood. I don't want money, and I don't want medals. What I do want is for you to stand there in that f@99oty white uniform and with your Harvard mouth extend me some fvk1ng courtesy. You gotta ask me nicely.
Few Good Men.

No one has gotten my last quote:

"Joviality is a game of children..."

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
sory sorry sorry! i forgot:p

ok here ya go...
"Some of the poorest people I know are as broke as the Ten Commandments."

its a tuffie.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
sory sorry sorry! i forgot:p

ok here ya go...
"Some of the poorest people I know are as broke as the Ten Commandments."

its a tuffie.

All Dogs Go to Heaven

"I'm sure you noticed that girl that was with me the other day, good lookin' blonde? She stayed in the car? Her name is Alice. I swear I love that girl to death. If I ever find out that somebody was making out with her, I'd take this and shove it so far up his ass it would come out of his mouth. Then you know what? ... I'd blow his ****in' brains out.

Grendal

Chimp
Mar 30, 2003
Down South
All Dogs Go to Heaven

What can I say, I love cartoons..

Here is a easy one...Good movie Though

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
easy, the godfather

Apparently not that easy..... you are wrong.

BigMike yours is Lost Highway.

Well son, since you haven't learned to respect your elders, it's time you learned to respect your betters.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Originally posted by DRB
Apparently not that easy..... you are wrong.

BigMike yours is Lost Highway.

Well son, since you haven't learned to respect your elders, it's time you learned to respect your betters.
Big Jake (I think)

"The world you live in is just a sugar-coated topping. There is another world beneath it, the real world"

"Some motherfvckers are always trying to ice skate uphill"