Quantcast

The New COtrials.com potd thread

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
yeah so my name isnt craig lee scott or neil tunnicliffe or uhh... anything british. but this line is scary to me because i dont like drop gaps to rails. and then rail gaps after that. that look on my face- thats the look of the sun in my grill. i havent seen the sun lately cus i've been trapped indoors sick as crap.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
meh, nothing like a drop to concrete to make your knees and shoulders feel like a billion dollars. the first time i did this i though sticking it to rear would be a good idea. holy crap was i wrong.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
this is what goes through my head around the time this shot was taken: "i hate the wind. wtf, am i going to make it? yeah im going to make it. oh crap, am i going to overshoot? better push down fast so i dont. ouch. probably shouldnt have pushed down that hard, my rim hates me now. i wonder if how much harder i would have had to stomp to pinch? i hope i didnt flat spot this rim is pretty new. oh i have another rail to worry about. better take care of that. did i leave the stove on? where are my keys?"

dowend

Chimp
Feb 25, 2002
Boulder, Colorado
Funny stuff you got in here! Keep it coming. I check it out when I'm having a bad day at work. It makes me want to get on the trials bike I bought too :thumb:

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
wisconsin is code speak for "super secret sea otter training grounds"

edit- and by that i mean i seriously dont know how to get there, wentz drove and i wasnt paying attention to where we were going. north-ish of boulder though i rememebr that much.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
French people and Asians have an inherent and unfair advatage at trials riding... jesus tap dancing christ that video was ridiculous. I got to see Kieta ride at motorama a few years back and it was pretty impressive, he dropped off the top of JJ's trailer/ trialsy box thing (about 12 feet) and I swear i didnt even hear him hit the ground. Now Ive seen how big these guys can go, I want to see how techy they can get.

Bikerpunk241

Monkey
Sep 28, 2001
WhiteRavenKS said:
wisconsin is code speak for "super secret sea otter training grounds"

edit- and by that i mean i seriously dont know how to get there, wentz drove and i wasnt paying attention to where we were going. north-ish of boulder though i rememebr that much.

It's really quite simple, first you make a left at that stop light, then go straight at the next one, followed by a jog to the right and a huuuuuge straight away.

They went off, looks like wentz has been busy. It's been ages since I've been out to........Wisconsin :thumb:

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
So I'm a little slow...... but holy crap is that Koxx Days footage hot!!! :eek: I can't wait to see Andrew's stuff now!

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
if by shred street you mean i throw down mad abbachewbaccas on curbs and take pictures of people doing actuall impressive stuff then yes, by gaw we should! plus i need to get those stickers to you and conduct a certain interview as well... saturday evening?

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
ha o man i cant wait to shoot with you again you crack me up, i think im gonna make a book of kevin sayings ie "Kevinisms"