Quantcast

the next level...

sb317

Monkey
Sep 6, 2005
North Carolina
is he about to go down or... :shocked:
Nah, he's scrubbin the box, staying low, maintaining speed.

http://www.vinylbmx.com/mac/formatiks_trailer.mov

I just picked up Vinyls new dvd Best of Both Worlds last week from Empire. If you like Building the Underground or any trail vid for that matter you need to get it. Footage from Posh, Catty, and Brandon Pundai's got a full part. It's got some park and street too but maily trails. I posted about this vid in my updated bike check but I don't think many people saw it so I'm pluggin' it again. Real flowy stuff. The vid above isn't a teaser for it though. I just found it on their site.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Nah, he's scrubbin the box, staying low, maintaining speed.

http://www.vinylbmx.com/mac/formatiks_trailer.mov

I just picked up Vinyls new dvd Best of Both Worlds last week from Empire. If you like Building the Underground or any trail vid for that matter you need to get it. Footage from Posh, Catty, and Brandon Pundai's got a full part. It's got some park and street too but maily trails. I posted about this vid in my updated bike check but I don't think many people saw it so I'm pluggin' it again. Real flowy stuff. The vid above isn't a teaser for it though. I just found it on their site.
Thanks for the recommendation. I've been looking for some quality trail vids.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Aaron Ross was scrubbing the box when I saw him at Ray's - it's a wicked looking trick.

That pic had me check out the page on Ray's on FBM's site - that must have been something seeing PUSH locals, FBM and BF at Ray's.

Pic of one of the most trail riders ever, Groundchuck:

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I just got my copy today. Sooooo sick. TONS of trails. Some of the best trail footage I've seen. If you like trails, go to Empire and order this right now.