Quantcast

the next level...

kOlsen

Monkey
Dec 23, 2007
Norway, Scandinavia
Aitken is just a gem to watch. What is it (specifically) about the way he rides that makes him so smooth? I have been watching a lot of his clips lately and trying to figure it out. The other riders are all great and all have incredible style but something about Aitken's riding is unique.
From DIG bmx: He just grab the throttle a little harder.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Aitken is just a gem to watch. What is it (specifically) about the way he rides that makes him so smooth? I have been watching a lot of his clips lately and trying to figure it out. The other riders are all great and all have incredible style but something about Aitken's riding is unique.
I was at that jam at Pinter's trails. It was so rad. You're right about Aitken, his riding is very unique. It's like bike riding just comes more naturally to him than to everybody else. He just seems to stay really relaxed and loose in the air. He's always whipping the bike around so dramatically, but it's always under control.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Aitken pulls some sick moves. He came to Springfield, OR once with Mirra, and did a HUGE wall ride transfer up into the seconds story ramp at this indoor place that was completely insane. He then proceeds to do it again, and this time comes off the wall and into the upper ramp FAKIE. :D

Attachments

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
http://www.kovideo.net/music/video/Miley-Cyrus---Start-All-Over/3224.html

check out the sweet 20" action in the beginning. dont ask what i was doing looking at that. accident.

Thankyou for that. Really. I would make a note to kick your ass for making me see that if we ever meet...but you apparently have bigger issues than I!!! Haha! lol!
And sorry, but Cru is still the biggest son of X$%^#! for that one he posted a ways back. The one with the creepy rabbit and friends on bikes. Very addictive and skullf*cking song. I SWEAR TO GOD or the aliens who run this planet that that goddamn song pops into my head ATLEAST once every single day of my life since the fugger put it up there.
I haven't been the same since... Go ahead...go back a ways and watch...watch if you dare...

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
That last little whoopity-do-bop is a buncha sh*t! Dang!
That was a dope vid, thank you for that! I like little style points, stuff like the grind to tiretap off the ledge.
Kinda funny...I should be getting my 24" DK GL soon..and I am having the HARDEST friggin time deciding which side I want my pegs on! I might dig out a lil ol' school flatland just so I have the excuse to run 4 pegs!
Geezus...I haven't purchased or even HELD a peg since 1988! WTF!!!!

spec-rider88

Monkey
Oct 22, 2006
St.Leonard, MD
Dude, that is totally the kid who was at Incline the last time I was there. He was switching between a scooter and a bike and just killin' it on both. He's def. stepped up his riding alot.

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Can anyone direct me to the bike check of the guy with no drivetrain and two front wheels? I saw it when it was originally posted but cant seem to find it again.