Quantcast

the next level...

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Thought this would be the best place for this clip. I'm sure everyone would agree that Mikey's one of the originators of next levell ish.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
drew bezanson fycking destroyed that ramp. he's not even like mark webb/harry main. that was next level. and he filmed all those clips in one hour.
whooo there bud, you're get kinda overly sensitive over this subject. Unless he was your brother I don't see why so hyped. His tech combos resemble webb/ main, not gonna argue over it, just my opinion. With that he's dope but not quite their level. I'm not the only one that voiced it so I'm not alone. All was impressed as hell on that vid and yea he filmed it in an hour.

grom-dom

Turbo Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Chapel Thrill
whooo there bud, you're get kinda overly sensitive over this subject. Unless he was your brother I don't see why so hyped. His tech combos resemble webb/ main, not gonna argue over it, just my opinion. With that he's dope but not quite their level. I'm not the only one that voiced it so I'm not alone. All was impressed as hell on that vid and yea he filmed it in an hour.
cept he's been around longer than both. that ice to footjam is on a 10 foot wall. he did it and hopped once in the footjam and some kid told him to do it without the hop and he did.

plus, how am i over-sensitive. i said he was better than 2 other people and filmed it in an hour.

BikeLuvR904

Monkey
Jun 8, 2009
Haha. In case you are wondering if you should trade in or just buy a new bmx bike in general you should watch this video: http://vholdr.com/node/31625 . It's of this dude riding his bike to his office in L.A. Pretty funny. I was sold from the background music lol. :thumb:

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon