Quantcast

the next level...

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
big stuff. . .

Nice. That hip is Huge, I wonder what the gap is?

Check out the tags the guy put on that video... :eek:
Tags:
the matador raining blood slayer bmx fitbikeco fit bike co dirt jumps jumping trails woodward west east sheep hills chase hawk dehart mike aitken justin inman eddie cleveland trail bikes fitbikes metal music heavy rock metallica megadeth while im jammin dylan thompson scotty cranmer spinner daniel dhers 360 tailwhip double triple quadruple quad whip 1080 720 HD high quality 270 180 roll out BMX skateboarding skating skate biking race track orange

:D:D:D

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Man, you think these riders are at such a high level of tech riding that they can't come out with anything crazier... Then you see friggen a fast plant flair and yea that flip handplant on the spine or that front flip over the spine made me flinch. Madness...

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
^^^ I'm sure it's cuz he grinds on the right side. I run four pegs but I have uglier grinds or more missed grinds on my right so that's why I ride left side drive.

He's pretty creative, I love that hop manny foot drag.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Was that homie's chain clanking every time he landed? That would drive me nuts. :p
Ha. I was thinking the same thing. It sounds like his chain or his cable hanger slapping the frame... yeah, I couldn't stand that either.

That's Cody in the vid. Chris Arriaga and him are good friends and those are their trails. Chris recently uploaded his part from Kink's "Wasted Days." Dude is the manual king...

Chris Arriaga Wasted Days on Vimeo