Quantcast

the next level...

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
??Before my surgery I'd ride 2-3 times a week. two late night sessions at a lit park and sunday street all day. I intend on going back to that routine this spring, jonezing.

untitledsince89

Turbo Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Winston-Salem NC
??Before my surgery I'd ride 2-3 times a week. two late night sessions at a lit park and sunday street all day. I intend on going back to that routine this spring, jonezing.
I bet, this winter has been wet as hell and keeping me off my bike way too much, I could skip january and february and go straight to March

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
cool vid. . .

Yeah, that's great.... what riding is all about.

Holy mother of all that is holy! WOW. Great riding.

Dennis Enarson won a new car. :D

FRIDAY NIGHT
• Cash Jam: 16 riders compete for $8,000
• The rider with the most cash at the end of the Friday night cash jam goes last in the final group at Saturday's final jam
• The winner of the cash jam will also win a Yamaha TTR125 pit bike with DC Shoe Co. graphics

SATURDAY
• 4 groups with 4 riders in each group
• The rider with the most cash from Friday night's cash jam will go last in the final jam
• The rider with the least cash from Friday night will go first. Strategy will come into play in Saturday's final jam
• Prizes for the final jam:

1st place: Subaru WRX
2nd place: Yamaha 250 with DC Shoe Co. graphics
3rd place: Breitling chronograph from Monster Energy

There will be other prizes for biggest trick, best style, sickest line, etc.

Last edited:

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
^^^^ my comment was complete sarcasm which I'm sure you figured after watching. Enarson's huge double whip transfer was amazing. Did you catch who won the cash jam prize?

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
that was so loose it just blew my mind. Sick riding, sick music, original wild and loose style, i'm going to watch that again and again and again. I have a new go to video for when i want to watch some sweet riding