Quantcast

the next level...

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
jumps in a strait line are so 15 years ago....

(I'd still ride the sh1t out of those though..:D)

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
I think my browser is the reason I can embed vids, but had to try again. Cinema's team is hands down the ultimate street team.
No, you're trying to put the embed code into the forum, that wont work. Forums have scripting turned off, and embedding, etc. is tightly controlled for fear of malicious scripts being used.
Go to the source of the video: www.vimeo.com/19326361
Copy ONLY the numbers: 19326361
Click the VIMEO code button in the toolbar, and paste the numbers inbetween the brackets it produces: {VIMEO}19326361{/VIMEO}
VOILA!!!!
There's a youtube button as well.... other sites' vids will not be able to be embedded.
I think they've added something that will parse proper urls that point to vimeo and youtube vids, that embeds them that way, but I don't really care for it.
It's usually better to click to the original site anyway, since you can usually get a higher quality version there.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown

Thanks SittingDuck, I'm a bit slow on this techy stuff. I tried to look around for a tutorial, did a search even with no luck.

By the way, doesnt T-Nez look a lot like Zack Galifinakis with that beard?

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Thanks SittingDuck, I'm a bit slow on this techy stuff. I tried to look around for a tutorial, did a search even with no luck.
By the way, doesnt T-Nez look a lot like Zack Galifinakis with that beard?
Anytime, bro! :thumb:
And yeah, I see what you mean about T-nez! :D

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
I counted 47,915 tailwhips in the above viddy. I'm all set, don't need to see another for the rest of my life.

The double decade was cool though.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Wow I managed to embed a Youtube vid even. I knew Roche had ups but gawd, he has ups. The nose manny on the scoop ledge was dope.