Quantcast

The Official "Mancil had a great Birthday at Snowshoe" Thread

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
I am willing to bet, had we put Teflon in a shot glass with spooge in it, you would have drunk it.:shocked:

:rofl:
We had to stop him from drinking broken glass at one point after he smashed his forty on top of Josh's to make it foam up.

d.tate

Judge Dread
May 22, 2007
The pictures look great. Had a great time especially riding wingman for Mancil (seriously I am sure that girl believed you were a surgeon). I do want to apologize to anyone there with their family watching "A night at the Museum" in the village when Mancil mooned me. It was my fault, I had it coming.

The new bar was great. I am sure it will be the place to be for the race series.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
The pictures look great. Had a great time especially riding wingman for Mancil (seriously I am sure that girl believed you were a surgeon). I do want to apologize to anyone there with their family watching "A night at the Museum" in the village when Mancil mooned me. It was my fault, I had it coming.

The new bar was great. I am sure it will be the place to be for the race series.
GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES - Parting with Judge Tate Rocks! :cupidarrow:

beachbum

Chimp
Feb 19, 2007
coastal nc
is that because you asked the "surgeon" a few medical questions?

a surgeon.....good one mancil