Quantcast

the spot..

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
These are custom for STP's no spring load- it replaces the der hangar and uses an eccentric cam to tension the chain. It's a bit heavy- but doesn't bend and does what it is supposed to do.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
These are custom for STP's no spring load- it replaces the der hangar and uses an eccentric cam to tension the chain. It's a bit heavy- but doesn't bend and does what it is supposed to do.
Would I be able to buy one of these and adapt it to work on my frame, I dont mind ghetto jobs

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
Cranks and Chainring are MOSH. I've been fighting against the horizontal dropout for some time... It's Jeff Lenosky's geometry and look. He wants vertical- I agree. It's a simple system that allows gears or single without ever worrying about your rear wheel moving or disc brake not lining up right...

I might make it out Friday- otherwise it will be a bit... Out of town this Saturday through Wednesday...

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
Release something cool? Of course we are! MOSH has all kinds of new stuff coming out. We just aren't into the uber trendy crap. For the 20 inch guy we got new rims, seats, seatposts, bars, stem, seat clamp, grips, sprockets etc... all good solid stuff- no filler.

For what it's worth I'm rockin' a new seat clamp and testing some grips... The grips are why I painted the bike.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
of course orange rules. it's the best color ever. we just don't make a shat load of them that color cause they don't sell to average joe that goes to the local bike shop...

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Look and learn, doods. Here is a collection of some of my favorite trail clips. Use them as inspiration and motivation to get our trails uber rad. We have a long way to go...

http://www.bmxonline.com/bmx/video/image/0,27679,1631355_78_1,00.html

http://premiumtv.mpora.com/bmx/films/

http://www.bmxonline.com/bmx/video/image/0,27679,1630156_78_1 1630156,00.html

Look at the size of these landings...

my vote for getting the landings that big is day laborers, we could all chip in like 10 bucks and get a few of them for a few hours, we just have to get there in the morning when they're still sitting on the corner. just tell them[senor, dig mucho hole there and pile grande mound there] and we form the jumps.

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
or we can rent a bobcat for U$ 100 a day!
Its gonna be hard to get it down there without people noticing and you cant dig as good and perfect bowls and transitions with a bobcat than with a shovel and you could blindflod the day laborers and spin them around then drive them down the road then unblindfold them once they get to the jumps so they dont know where they are.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
If the Bobcat gets drop d'off...no problem...trying keep on the down low, i don't know about that...i've even seen strangers checking out the pump and other things last time i was out there...

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
If the Bobcat gets drop d'off...no problem...trying keep on the down low, i don't know about that...i've even seen strangers checking out the pump and other things last time i was out there...
whatever, im down for chipping in for a bobcat if everyone else wants to.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
trying keep on the down low, i don't know about that...i've even seen strangers checking out the pump and other things last time i was out there...
Did you use them as filler for the jumps? People really need to keep their mouths shut about that place. I had a talk with a few of the bmxers about it.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
Did you use them as filler for the jumps? People really need to keep their mouths shut about that place. I had a talk with a few of the bmxers about it.
One of them looks very young...talking about 12 to 15 years old and the other two about 18 to 20...they wait till' i made a run...but i suddenly stoped and just chill out and watch them...they went all the way inside the trees and looked around ,after that they came out by the burm and left without saying a thing...and 5 minutes later RoamingOregon came up...i don't wanna say anything cause i don't even know anymore who's alowed or not...once those trails are not mine...i just keep my mouth shut!i don't wanna send some of your guys friends out of there...by the way one of them had a cast (black) on his left arm...