Quantcast

the spot..

Apr 30, 2006
hey tater- how'd those shots yesterday turn out?
I am glad you asked . . . I was going to ask you the same thing

When RO isn't taking the steezy pictures, he is getting steezy in the pictures

At least this is different than West Coast's usual face

West Coast's usual face

This never gets old

Neither does this

You can tell by Brett's face that this place is a whole heck of a lot of fun

This is the reason why this this place has gotten so fun

Cru in the Enchanted Forest

Elliot following Cru into the Enchanted forest

Cru killing it old school(be sure to note the chrome and the 50 tooth front ring.)

Cru killing it new school, too

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
Holly Smokes...that color gave R.O. super powers...amazing work Tater...every single picture KILLS!!...Paper Boy ripping on a 20"...Nicely done Cru! Look like a LOTTA fun...Good job guyz!...The train is a Poster PIc ...

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Hey, we didn't make that lip all pretty just so it could be used as a camera man stand (or seat)... :busted:

Nice shots... Brett has some man boobies.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
Naw- your form is spot on for the application.
It screams "I'm smart! Vertical grips are teh gay! My camera is lighter without one! See- my forearm as a level! Cru- come on down I'm set and ready with my trigga' finga'! Mr. Jones- you betta make this clean and stay away from my gear! My forearm is a rock and will knock you out cold!"

FYI- what were you shooting yesterday? looked like 500 at F10? What ISO?

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
you are banned for 2 weeks! only a tard wouldn't recognize their own work like the back of their hand. i would know the jump if he was zoomed in on only one single part of the dirt atoms moleculer structure...

one redemption point for noticing the dope picture angle...
Ha. I knew it was over the hip... I just wanted to type more than "This is a cool angle for shots."

Check the grass starting to grow on landing #5.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
Thanks guys. I need to bit of gardening to remove a few branches and get the flash off the tree to the left- but when all is said and done I'd like some shots of trixors off that hip with a couple rider on number 4 in the background using that angle. I'll even let Tater give it a go.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I need to bit of gardening to remove a few branches
Don't get too trim happy... I think the branches make the pictures look sweet.

Yo, Guetto, it should be safe from the fires. They were doing checkpoints going up into the hills when we were there the other day. But, traffic was fine.

Apr 30, 2006
AWESOME PICS RO! That is a great angle on those jumps. Wish I had thought of it. Doh! I think you are right-I might need to expand my lens collection.

That place has a lot of options that we should look into.

FYI- what were you shooting yesterday? looked like 500 at F10? What ISO?
With the flash on, I try to shoot everything at 500 (since that is as fast as my camera will go) and I usually keep it open at around 4.3-depending on the background, then adjust the flash for compensation (which for me is not an exact science)

Sorry to interrupt the jump talk with some camera geekiness.

roamingoregon

Monkey
Apr 10, 2004
Wilsonville
If I'm shooting the hip I should be able to catch a rider #3. It may take a little effort and a few tries.

/pardon the artsy fartsy crap.

// oh yeah- my external hard hard drive just crashed. If it wasn't on my site, my desktop or my laptop I lost it. probably 60 gigs worth of photo and all my raw files. Someone shoot me.