Quantcast

the spot..

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
Nice pics drew, I was planning on going out there today but i thought it would still be too overgrown.

post up the other pics too

jamesdc

Monkey
May 6, 2007
UR the weakest person.....why do u have to wait for someone else to do work.....don't ride the trail if u don't do work....

don't ride there you weakling
I've tried to do the work the lasty few time I have been up there and I don't know where the tools are. There are no tools in all the spots where I got the weed cutters when I did work last year. If you want to tell me where the tools are I'll work on it next time.

Gladiator

Chimp
May 5, 2008
SoCal
I've tried to do the work the lasty few time I have been up there and I don't know where the tools are. There are no tools in all the spots where I got the weed cutters when I did work last year. If you want to tell me where the tools are I'll work on it next time.
u cheap lazy person, who is full of excuses.....go buy your own set of tools and hide them.....excuses are like a$$holes n u my friend are proving my point about yourself

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Homer and Lisa talking about Brazil...

Homer: Wait, wait, wait, so in August it's cold?

Lisa: That's right.

Homer: And in February, it's hot?

Lisa: Mm-hm.

Homer: So it's opposite land! Crooks chase cops, cats have puppies!

Lisa: No, Dad, it's just the weather.

Homer: So hot snow falls up?

:homer: :rofl:

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
it's dreary but i'm still kinda itchin' to ride. i'm heading down to the OC for a couple days so i'll be up around 3 monday. how was the old 'hood?
The place sucks..Insane Traffic....but it was sick to see some good ol' friends and enjoy some awsome homemade cooking...beer galore!...hit me up when you heading out to the spot!