Quantcast

the spot..

Apr 30, 2006
I went up yesterday to take some pictures and ran into a couple of pretty good guys that I haven't seen. The pictures aren't the best-but they were doing pretty well.

It is hard to tell, but he is doing a 360 here.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Cool. Looks like some shreddage. The fog makes it look crazy.

What's up with the Big Tater flatty out at Sheeps??? Let's see that sucka...

Macrider

Monkey
Oct 13, 2003
Los Angeles
"I stand alone, don't need anyone. Cuz I'm Cru, just came to have fun. Don't need friends that act like foes, cuz I'm Cru. Jones. The one who knows about things... that make you get weary. Don't cheer me. Just hear me.. out. Cuz I got the clout. Shout. (ho-owwaaa) b4 I turn the party out. I won't stutter. Project my voice. Speak cleary. So, I can be your choice on stage. Or, on record. Go to The Whiz, and select it. Take if off the rack, if it's whack, put it back. I like the Whopper... fyck the Big Mac. If you want static, so let's go. So. Throw up your hands, don't fo whatchu know. Bro, I got an ego. Yo, talkin to me? No. Oh. Cuz' Cru is on the front, EZ Rock is on the back up. I'm not soft, so you betta just slack up. Cuz, I'm cool. Calm. Just like the breeze. Rock the mic with the help of EZ Rock, on the set the music play. Only cuts the records that I say..."
Cru Jones - riding for Team "The Other White Meat"....

Apr 30, 2006
cool. I can make it up there tomorrow and Friday. I think Kris will be coming out Friday, as well. He also said he is down for Sheep.

I see a party brewing . . .

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
There's no "u" in word, apparently Kansas' educational system ranks right up there with Califonia's.

I can't believe you guys aren't going to Fontucky to see all the goodness of a crap 4x track.

Apr 30, 2006
I am cool whenever-obviously morning gives more time and better temperatures, but we can make it casual like and leave at a decent hour. 9 . . . 10 . . .later?

I will be up there tonight, we can have a rap session.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
is there a lots of changes since that time i did see you out there?...i beleive that was the last i've been there...i'm finning for "the spot"
Not really. The whole section near the fort was plowed. Now it's just a trail. But, everything else is about the same.

We'll probably hit up the spot on Sunday.

Macrider

Monkey
Oct 13, 2003
Los Angeles
That looks amazing. Why don't you guys ever do any digging at the spot? I bet with a little hard work you could really have something.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

sure guy, we'll get on that right about when you stop crashing off of curb-sized "drops" and have a shoulder that works....