Quantcast

the spot..

specs12

Chimp
Nov 25, 2006
im probably gonna hit up the spot tomorrow afternoon. i haven't been there in like 2 months so is there anything new?

Apr 30, 2006
I will probably be up there in the morning until about 1, or so. It has been windy today, I hope that settles down before tomorrow.

Apr 30, 2006
I think that is the only picture I have seen of someone flipping that step down. I think it is that practice that he has been getting at the spot.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I don't like to jump. I can't help build because my spandex is too tight.
My shoulder is hurt... you don't see it stopping me from building. :bonk:

Rick, yeah, the 2nd landing is a lot better now. Found those pics on mtbr and matchvideozine.

specs12

Chimp
Nov 25, 2006
im gonna be at the spot saturday 12-ish and i may bring a buddy (don't worry he can't ride for crap) :D

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
hey J.. ...who are those lovely parents right next to you and Marcio??....reminding everybody I'll be bringging the famous cooler this weekend...so we can burry that sucker in to the ground!! so dont forget the ice and the brisks kids!!!

scene603

Chimp
Feb 3, 2005
Sorry to intrude on the forum, but I figured you guys would be the best to hit up to see if anyone is looking for a Black Market MOB frame. 21.5" tt, vert drop outs, red, it's in primo shape. $300 obo. Hit me up for more pics and details.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
2 and 3 are on point right now. Anybody fycks with them and I'll have to blast you like I did an XC dude yesterday :poster_oops: Shouldn't have got in my way... :disgust1:

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
i'd like to take this time to not thank all of you for coming out to help dig...

at least i get some satisfaction in watching it slowly grow out of all your leagues...
And you're not welcome. Sorry, homey, but this was the first time in about 3 weeks that I could really throw down on my shoulder, so I did.

How's it lookin? You get enough water to build for awhile? Da spot is already as dry as a 90 year old hooker.