Quantcast

The Tabletop Thread

stino

Monkey
Jul 14, 2002
belgium
bump.. need some advice: I can do tables almost flat, but only with the bars straight (like in ThePriceSeliger's pics for example).. But I'm really having a hard time getting to turn the bars 90degrees and putting the bike flat in the air (like those mad grom-dom's pics). Any tips (besides practice practice practice)?

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Ok, so I feel a need to give a little back drop so you know how dope the photo is..

You landed from a left hand hip and imediately started turning right into this right hand roller, it was about 3' tall coming in and fell about 10' into a 90 degree lefthand bowl turn with a lip coming out hiping into a big right hand 180 berm, not a huge line but kinda tech. Bob was manualing this thing, and to make the turn he would "tabletop the bike while in a manual, at times the sidewall and rim of the back tire were on the ground, it was a dope line

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
sic stuff^
here's my funky un-turndown style. I get mad bowlegged if i try to get them flat but straight up and down is no problem. any tips to help get my knee in?

PS, the full face is because my friend got knocked out 3ing the last hit on the "big" line.

Attachments

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch

I did not even plan to do a table during this photo. I am getting them much flatter now but the guy behind the camera kept missing them.

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
That's Badass. ...like a bubba scrub. Flowin' low.
I've been kind of noticing that's becoming more and more popular in biking, some shots of scrubs in the new season's movie, but still different than what the guy is doing in that photo, that's just one original move on one original line. :huh:

CRoss, that's a sweet photo, the blues, greens, and browns. Just fun to look at.

Savage_Animal

Monkey
Feb 3, 2008
Norcal
Yeah, that's a euro table, which means you're turning your bars down, towards the ground.

Are you wearing a lifting belt in that photo? Like one of those back saver things?
That was the day I tried moving my hand around the the grip it was cool though cause it like ended in a whip.

Lol those are my undies :o: