Quantcast

The ultimate random movie quote thread!.........

Bedlam

Monkey
Feb 13, 2010
Under ground
Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

I heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor... I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon. That's always been the difference between us, Daniel.

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
"Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important."

"You're gonna need a bigger boat"

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Colonel Sandurz: Prepare ship for light speed.
Dark Helmet: No, no, no, light speed is too slow.
Colonel Sandurz: Light speed, too slow?
Dark Helmet: Yes, we're gonna have to go right to ludicrous speed.

Colonel Sandurz: Sir hadn't you better buckle up?
Dark Helmet: Ah, buckle this! LUDICROUS SPEED! *GO!*

Barf: What the hell was that?
Lonestar: Spaceball 1.
Barf: They've gone to plaid!

JayBear

Monkey
Ron Burgundy: Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
Veronica Corningstone: No, there's no way that's correct.
Ron Burgundy: I'm sorry, I was trying to impress you. I don't know what it means. I'll be honest, I don't think anyone knows what it means anymore. Scholars maintain that the translation was lost hundreds of years ago.
Veronica Corningstone: Doesn't it mean Saint Diego?
Ron Burgundy: No. No.
Veronica Corningstone: No, that's - that's what it means. Really.
Ron Burgundy: Agree to disagree.

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
Marion: You're not the man I knew ten years ago.
Indiana: It's not the years, honey, it's the mileage.

Carl Spackler: Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!

Bedlam

Monkey
Feb 13, 2010
Under ground
Remember this movie?

Beatrice: You here to make fun of me too?
Kay: No, ma'am. We at the FBI do not have a sense of humor we're aware of. May we come in?
Beatrice: Sure.

[the Bug takes Dr. Weaver with him into the flying saucer]
Edgar: You're coming with me.
Dr. Weaver: What?
Edgar: It's a long trip. I'll need a snack.

[Jay has just helped deliver an alien baby]
Kay: Congratulations, Reg. It's a... squid.

Kay: Do you remember the little red button?
Jay: [warily] Yeah...
Kay: Push the little red button.

Uncle Cliffy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2008
Southern Oregon
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die.

Uncle Cliffy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2008
Southern Oregon
I fantasize about a massive pristine convenience. Brilliant gold taps, virginal white marble, a seat carved from ebony, a cistern full of Chanel no.5, and a flunky handing me pieces of raw silk toilet roll. But under the circumstances I'll settle for anywhere.

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
"Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn."

"This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"

"Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that."

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
Pancho Barnes: I tell you, we got two categories of pilots around here. We got your prime pilots that get all the hot planes, and we got your pud-knockers who dream about getting the hot planes. Now what are you two pud-knockers gonna have? Huh?

Tim Daland: We messed up big time on Sunday. I had sponsors in the stands and I'm huggin' and holdin' hands and kissin'em in the ears and prayin' for a good showin'. And what do we do? We end up lookin' like a monkey fvckin' a football out there.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
Police Dispatcher: Use of unnecessary violence in the apprehension of the Blues Brothers HAS been approved.

Jake: It's good to see you, sweetheart.

Mystery Woman: You contemptible pig! I remained celibate for you. I stood at the back of a cathedral, waiting, in celibacy, for you, with three hundred friends and relatives in attendance. My uncle hired the best Romanian caterers in the state. To obtain the seven limousines for the wedding party, my father used up his last favor with Mad Pete Trullo. So for me, for my mother, my grandmother, my father, my uncle, and for the common good, I must now kill you, and your brother.

[Jake falls to his knees]

Jake: Oh, please, don't kill us! Please, please don't kill us! You know I love you baby. I wouldn't leave ya. It wasn't my fault!

Mystery Woman: You miserable slug! You think you can talk your way out of this? You betrayed me.

Jake: No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD!

[Elwood covers his head in anticipation of more gunfire, Jake removes his sunglasses to make a wordless appeal, and the Mystery Woman visibly softens]

Mystery Woman: Oh, Jake... Jake, honey...

[Jake embraces the Mystery Woman and they kiss]

Jake: [to Elwood] Let's go.

[He drops the Mystery Woman and walks off]

Elwood: [to the Mystery Woman as he steps past her] Take it easy.

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
Chris Knight: This? This is ice. This is what happens to water when it gets too cold. This? This is Kent. This is what happens to people when they get too sexually frustrated.

Chris Knight: So, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.
Susan: Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?
Chris Knight: Not right now.
Susan: A girl's gotta have her standards.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
RIP Frank Drebin

-Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel things out.

-Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to be on my toes.

-We've shot a lot of people together, it has been great.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Bob Hodges: [to his new partner] There's two bulls standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, let's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". The older one says: "No son. Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".