Quantcast

The US Citizen who was held hostage was beheaded.

D

Dingus McGee

Does anyone have the URLs for the 'Islamist websites' CNN the media always quotes as showing this or that, etc.? Al-jazeera has become the CNN of the Mideast. I am not looking for graphic stuff (I've seen enuf, thanx.) but I want to see the militant/extremist sites, I want to see how they code them.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Dingus McGee said:
Does anyone have the URLs for the 'Islamist websites' CNN the media always quotes as showing this or that, etc.? Al-jazeera has become the CNN of the Mideast. I am not looking for graphic stuff (I've seen enuf, thanx.) but I want to see the militant/extremist sites, I want to see how they code them.
they use front page..... :oink:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
This pisses me off so bad, someone post that link it will ony fuel my anger. Civillians they are killing fvckin civillians how cowardly is that.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
"Soft targets" they call them. Seems to me if you believe in your cause and are willing to die for it, you should go out fighting bravely. Wimps, pvssies and cowards go after unarmed, helpless victims. What honor is there in murder of noncombatants? It seems to me Allah should discount rewards for such atrocities. Instead of receiving scores of virgins in the afterlife, such gutless brutes should be made eunuchs 100 times over in their own personal Groundhog Day.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Turn the country into shiny sheet of glass.

I'm sick of this, he was just a civillian!

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
manhattanprjkt83 said:
This pisses me off so bad, someone post that link it will ony fuel my anger. Civillians they are killing fvckin civillians how cowardly is that.
hate to say it and there is no way what they did was right, but the US kills innocent civilians of Iraq and Afghanistan every single day in large numbers. War is an ugly beast man, and I am as mad as you at this whole situation but I still believe our govt. could change it ways and alleviate/eliminate a lot of loss of human life. I have buddies over there and I want them all to come home alive. This is such a F--cked up situation e have going on here.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Reagan funded both Saddam and Osama in the 80's monetarily and also supplied them with most of the weapons and training techniques that are being used "against" us as we speak. We have used foreign countries/army's to our global advantage whenever possible and in some cases it has come back to haunt us. I can't help but wonder how things would be if we never manipulated these situations in the first place???

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
punkassean said:
hate to say it and there is no way what they did was right, but the US kills innocent civilians of Iraq and Afghanistan every single day in large numbers
But there's a major difference between "collateral damage" and targeting civilians. BIG BIG difference.........

Hey - shouldn't this go over in that other forum??? :mumble:

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
you're right there is a major difference, however both are a product of bad governmental decisions and both are incomprehensible and equally devastating to the families of the dead.

basically what I'm saying is...either way it really really sucks when people die like this.

SkaredShtles said:
But there's a major difference between "collateral damage" and targeting civilians. BIG BIG difference.........

Hey - shouldn't this go over in that other forum??? :mumble:

now i'm all for going there and kick some p*ssy a*s islamic wuss who kill civilian as a mission in life.

but the US also bombed hospitals and aspirin factories in Sudan and the middle east. So go figure.......

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Interesting that that happened today. What happened yesterday folks, that the Bush administration quickly wants you to forget about? Remember, whenever politics is involved, there is a reason for everything that happens. Read between the lines. "Gentlemen, let's broaden our minds"

Knuckle

Knuckleslammer

took the red pill
Blindsided by terrorists and beset by poor communications, officials were so slow to react on Sept 11, 2001, that the last of four hijacked planes had crashed by the time Vice President Dick Cheney ordered hostile aircraft shot down, a bipartisan commission reported Thursday. In an unflinching report, the panel depicted the Federal Aviation Administration as slow to alert the military to the hijackings — even failing to pass along word that one of the planes had been seized. There was a real problem with communications that morning," the commission's chairman, former New Jersey Gov. Thomas Kean, told reporters. "There were a lot of people who should have been in the loop who were not in the loop."
Eberhart, the NORAD commander, made an even bolder claim as he testified before the panel. He said all four planes could have been shot from the sky if the FAA had informed the military as soon as it knew of each hijacking.

Knuckleslammer said:
Blindsided by terrorists and beset by poor communications, officials were so slow to react on Sept 11, 2001, that the last of four hijacked planes had crashed by the time Vice President Dick Cheney ordered hostile aircraft shot down, a bipartisan commission reported Thursday. In an unflinching report, the panel depicted the Federal Aviation Administration as slow to alert the military to the hijackings — even failing to pass along word that one of the planes had been seized.

can we hang cheney for that one?

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Jesus said:
This kind of crap makes me wanna go back in and volunteer my "services".

you could make a sh1tload of money if you did. if you live.....

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Zark said:
Turn the country into shiny sheet of glass.

I'm sick of this, he was just a civillian!
Then they have done exactly what they wanted to - they invite war. Your sentiments are what they are hoping to create.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
pnj said:
you could make a sh1tload of money if you did. if you live.....

That there should be the whole point to this... all this is their CHOICE... they are offerd big bucks to go.. and know what could happen.

They do it.. why should we now and go to war(if that's what you want to even call this) with yet another country cause they chose to put themselves there for money?

Don't get me wrong.. it still isn't right what is happening over there on either side of ours or theirs...

Lets just get everyone home and safe as soon as we can!

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
I have given some thought to going over there. The money is good, but the chance of being double-crossed is much more of a threat. Or getting over there and my contacts up the price on hardware, or I get killed before I even get to the drop point. Can't trust anyone.

Now I have been sitting here thinking how in the hell they were able to capture him in the first place. There would be absolutly no way I would let anyone take me hostage. At least not alive. Plus in my experience, most Arabs ain't exactly the best trained "terrorists" in the world. Should be no problem taking out 10 or 12.

Just random thoughts.

pnj

Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Jesus said:
The money is good, but the chance of being double-crossed is much more of a threat.

Now I have been sitting here thinking how in the hell they were able to capture him in the first place. There would be absolutly no way I would let anyone take me hostage. At least not alive. Plus in my experience, most Arabs ain't exactly the best trained "terrorists" in the world. Should be no problem taking out 10 or 12.

Just random thoughts.

it does seem weird that one could be captured, but I've never been there or in that type of situation so what do I know. (not much about most thing..:))

but this guy was just a civilian right? I don't know if he would have the training to go rambo on people. and if someone points a gun at you and says "aubu aahahbuubah" (translates into "get in the fvcking truck, as$hole") one would probably get in the truck rather then be shot. had he known he was going to die no matter what, he probably wouldn't have gone w/out a fight.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Knuckleslammer said:
Interesting that that happened today. What happened yesterday folks, that the Bush administration quickly wants you to forget about? Remember, whenever politics is involved, there is a reason for everything that happens. Read between the lines. "Gentlemen, let's broaden our minds"

Knuckle
:stupid: have I told you I loved you lately Knuckle? HAHA...

ladies and gentlemen we have a thinker among us!

Seriously though... I'm glad to see you thoughts on here! :thumb:

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
pnj said:
it does seem weird that one could be captured, but I've never been there or in that type of situation so what do I know. (not much about most thing..:))

but this guy was just a civilian right? I don't know if he would have the training to go rambo on people. and if someone points a gun at you and says "aubu aahahbuubah" (translates into "get in the fvcking truck, as$hole") one would probably get in the truck rather then be shot. had he known he was going to die no matter what, he probably wouldn't have gone w/out a fight.
A lot has to do with being aware of your surroundings. There would be no way anyone would be able to sneak up on me at my house. And especially if your living in Saudi. Man should be armed to the teeth, and be watching everything he does. Hell, I just would have moved to another country to begin with. Those Saudis don't have a lot of love for other Arabs, much less Americans.

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
Its foked up... They are even killing folks who are trying to get electricity to everyone. The people ( and I use that term lightly ) that are doing this are not interested in anything but creating a country in which females cant go to school, soldiers have their ears cut off for not re-uping and the average citizen lives in fear of the governing forces. Its sad that people have to live like that. Even makes Canada look good! :thumb:

Itrs a joke folks...LOVE Canada...eh...

Jesus

Monkey
Jun 12, 2002
Louisville, KY
slcpunk21 said:
:stupid: have I told you I loved you lately Knuckle? HAHA...

ladies and gentlemen we have a thinker among us!

Seriously though... I'm glad to see you thoughts on here! :thumb:
Or mabye "reading between the lines" IS what they want you to do!

Ever think of that?

After working for the Gov-ment for many years, I learned what ever you think is "really" going on, probably isn't. Just remember the info you are getting is what the gov-ment and media want you to know. Not nessecarily what "is" going on.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
bomberz1qr20 said:
Then they have done exactly what they wanted to - they invite war. Your sentiments are what they are hoping to create.
Sorry man but I'm two civillian decapitations past rational thought.

How do expect to combat this type of actions rational thought? I'm not sure they'll listen to rational voices in "jihad" mode

drift1492

Chimp
Mar 19, 2002
Knuckleslammer said:
Blindsided by terrorists and beset by poor communications, officials were so slow to react on Sept 11, 2001, that the last of four hijacked planes had crashed by the time Vice President Dick Cheney ordered hostile aircraft shot down, a bipartisan commission reported Thursday. In an unflinching report, the panel depicted the Federal Aviation Administration as slow to alert the military to the hijackings — even failing to pass along word that one of the planes had been seized. There was a real problem with communications that morning," the commission's chairman, former New Jersey Gov. Thomas Kean, told reporters. "There were a lot of people who should have been in the loop who were not in the loop."
Eberhart, the NORAD commander, made an even bolder claim as he testified before the panel. He said all four planes could have been shot from the sky if the FAA had informed the military as soon as it knew of each hijacking.
NO reasonable person would have ever shot down the hijacked planes if they were the ones to make the decision given the information available. Anyone who says they would have done so is not thinking correctly. First off, NOBODY knew that the planes were going to crash into the Twin Towers. Any logical person would have assummed that the passengers were going to be taken hostage. So shooting down the planes would have just been killing all of the passengers. This is why it took so long for Cheney to order the planes shot down. Because by the time he had confirmation that the planes were actually being crashed into buildings, it was too late to shoot any down.

Another thing that everyone must understand is that all of the systems (communication, etc..) used on September 11th had been in place through who knows how many presidencies. So you cannont blame Bush. Blame Clinton, Bush Sr, and all administrations before him. Not that Bush would have changed anything, but even if he wanted to, he practically just took office.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I briefly somehow caught like 3 minutes of some ultra-conservative radio talk show today that was talking about how none of the arab states are in shock or appalled over this murder of American civilians blah blah...I just find it funny, because when was the last time we were shocked and appalled about Iraqi and Afghan civys getting killed over there?

Its like if an American gets killed the world needs to stop turning, but if its somebody else, just another drop in the bucket. It gets old with people bitching about it.

Jun 17, 2004
Florida
:mumble: Those cowardly bozos are definitely a bunch of evil, murdering psychos that deserve a horrible death. Murdering innocent civilians should turn the world against them and their cause. And as far as Iraq goes...I don't think we should be over there, I just don't feel that the majority of them appreciate what we are trying to do for them. They needed a brutal dictator to keep them in line...we just needed to keep a close eye on him. And they should all be thankful that we are not fighting this war by WWII tactics that were much more brutal but affective. It's too damn hard to fight a war when you don't know who your enemy is because they fight like cowards and shoot at us from a crowd of civilians and store weapons in schools, etc...I support our troops 100% and become enraged when I see footage of a group of Iraqis celebrating around a burned out Hummer that was carrying U.S. soldiers. And don't even get me started on the prisoner abuse scandal...'cause I don't give a shizit about them because some of them surely had the blood of our soldiers on their hands. :mad:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
hey, maybe its just me, but if someone came into america and tried to take us over, wouldnt you fight them to the death? the may think the are helping us, but we wouldnt care, we would want them too get the hell out right? the country(iraq) will go through a civil war as soon as we leave anyway. they all hate each other. the onlyway to keep em in line is to have one powerful man.

think back to your childhood. you and your sibling fought right? who put you back in line if you got outta line. for me it was my dad, one almighty man. fear will do wonders for those people.