Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
You can end it where we mostly all die and everything is fucked or you can end it where we promote a balanced view of all life and ecology and get to have a great time. Or anywhere in between, or anything else you can imagine.

When was the last time a political leader actually described the future they want to you?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You can end it where we mostly all die and everything is fucked or you can end it where we promote a balanced view of all life and ecology and get to have a great time. Or anywhere in between, or anything else you can imagine.

When was the last time a political leader actually described the future they want to you?
They all do

It just never seems to extend past "jerbs! jerbs! jerbs!"

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Texas’s recent swerve to the right on abortion, voting restrictions as well as a ban on coronavirus vaccine mandates

Recent, LOL

What was significant about juneteenth again?

Most of those neckbeard idiots will move to wherever they think they can move bitcoin around most easily.

I like that little graph of percentage change in tech jobs, as if CA isn't still the hub by a very very long shot.

These 'disruptor' startups are just doing what the outdoor industry did years ago when they all moved to SLC, boise, reno etc..... and then got all aghast at local politics being run by the same neanderthals that created low tax rates, shit labor laws, and cheap construction, free from big gov't oversight.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
It was at a very strange place near Stowe, Vermont in the early 80’s. I was wasted, but it was like some old tourist place where everything was built to 2/3rds scale. I wish I could remember more. I just remember her name. And her tan Subie.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Fyi the murder rate is just being mismanaged.