Quantcast

The "wherethefuckdoesthisbelonganyway" thread

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
And again, this is why we can't have nice things. Those fancy headquarters don't occupy themselves you know.

Love watching this shitshow play out. :)

Fuck all involved.

So many of those douchebags moved up here, they're kind of like that asshole duct taped in the plane. No matter what the conversation or topic, at some point "well I work at _________" comes up as some kind of credential.

Like yeah, that's cool but you're still parked like an asshole.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Fuck all involved.

So many of those douchebags moved up here, they're kind of like that asshole duct taped in the plane. No matter what the conversation or topic, at some point "well I work at _________" comes up as some kind of credential.

"If you're as good at your job as you are at parking you won't be working there much longer."

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Fuck all involved.

We are in the new office Monday and Friday minimum. If I have reason to be there (or need something from Costco) I might make an appearance. But my new cube is shit. It's half the size of my old cube and I'm on the main fucking row with short cube walls. I have dual 30" monitors, now EVERYBODY can see I'm fucking off

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
We ain't, we are still on "max telework" orders and that ain't changing any time soon.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
My grandmother on my fathers side suffered a similar affliction. It's called "Christian science", and every cold or disease or infirmity you might have can be cured, if only you get right with Teh Jebus.

I can only imagine how much worse that nut case of a woman would have been, had she access to facebook. :crazy:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
My grandmother on my fathers side suffered a similar affliction. It's called "Christian science", and every cold or disease or infirmity you might have can be cured, if only you get right with Teh Jebus.

I can only imagine how much worse that nut case of a woman would have been, had she access to facebook. :crazy:
An often overlooked aspect of the dark ages, is just how edgy and revolutionary modern thought was at the time.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

On May 5, 2021, nearly a year after his wife’s disappearance, Morphew was arrested and charged with murder. Days later, he was hit with new charges after he allegedly submitted a mail-in ballot on behalf of his wife for the 2020 election. The ballot for former President Donald Trump was submitted in October 2020—and included the defendant’s signature on the witness line.

“I wanted Trump… to win,” Morphew told FBI agents in April when questioned about submitting his wife’s voting ballot, insisting that she was going to “vote for Trump anyway” and thought he was allowed to vote on behalf of his spouse. “I just thought, give him… another vote. I figured all these other guys are cheating.”

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Great.
Now on top of all the other BS going on, we (Canuckistan) are now in a snap federal election.
Looks like we are going to the polls on Sept 20.
FFS :mad:

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If you really are anti-vax (I mean anti seat belt ) you can always just buckle it before you sit in it, and leave it that way…kinda like wearing a mask under your nose/chin.
unless there's a sensor in the belt itself, they'll just cut the belt and permanently install the buckle.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I had a car a while back that sounded a loud alarm as soon as you opened the drivers door if the seatbelt wasn't buckled, which was annoying and impossible while you were getting into the car. The switch in the buckle was normally closed so just unplugging the connector took care of the problem. I always wear my belt so no big deal.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I had a car a while back that sounded a loud alarm as soon as you opened the drivers door if the seatbelt wasn't buckled, which was annoying and impossible while you were getting into the car. The switch in the buckle was normally closed so just unplugging the connector took care of the problem. I always wear my belt so no big deal.
Makes you wonder how many used cars just have the little plug connector in the air-bag sensor to silence the air-bag malfunction light, rather than having a functional air-bag...