Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Here's the buzzfeed article that's from

The officer even described coming face to face with police officers from across the country in the mob. He said some of them flashed the badges, telling him to let them through, and trying to explain that this was all part of a movement that was supposed to help.

“You have the nerve to be holding a blue lives matter flag, and you are out there fucking us up,” he told one group of protestors he encountered inside the Capitol. “[One guy] pulled out his badge and he said, ‘we’re doing this for you.’ Another guy had his badge. So I was like, ‘well, you gotta be kidding.’”

totally unrelated I'm sure

Here's a picture of the proud boys, who for a month bragged about 'dressing as antifa' with joe biggs in the front in the flannel (because he's a fucking narcissist who wants to be seen), and what looks like Baofang radios on every single one of them.......white power signs thrown everywhere. joe bigs was an infantryman in the marines

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

The officer even described coming face to face with police officers from across the country in the mob. He said some of them flashed the badges, telling him to let them through, and trying to explain that this was all part of a movement that was supposed to help.

“You have the nerve to be holding a blue lives matter flag, and you are out there fucking us up,” he told one group of protestors he encountered inside the Capitol. “[One guy] pulled out his badge and he said, ‘we’re doing this for you.’ Another guy had his badge. So I was like, ‘well, you gotta be kidding.’”

Here's a picture of the proud boys, who for a month bragged about 'dressing as antifa' with joe biggs in the front in the flannel (because he's a fucking narcissist who wants to be seen), and what looks like Baofang radios on every single one of them.......white power signs thrown everywhere. joe bigs was an infantryman in the marines

https://mobile.twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1348058154999943175
and
and

tl;dr: proud boys leader visited white house the day the 1/6 rally was announced; stone, who was just pardoned, it trump's pb liason; pb's all wore coordinated hats to identify each other on 1/6 and then led the charge on the capitol. one more example of a behind the scenes coordinated effort from the top down. abrahmson's analysis today of trump's speech before the storming is pretty incredible too.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Do I need to remind everyone that the FBI has known for years that white supremacists have infiltrated PDs all over the country?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
https://mobile.twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1348058154999943175
and
and

tl;dr: proud boys leader visited white house the day the 1/6 rally was announced; stone, who was just pardoned, it trump's pb liason; pb's all wore coordinated hats to identify each other on 1/6 and then led the charge on the capitol. one more example of a behind the scenes coordinated effort from the top down. abrahmson's analysis today of trump's speech before the storming is pretty incredible too.
Told you so.

Those twitter accounts I linked to earlier in this thread pointed all this shit out like two days ago btw.

Also, henry tarrio wasn't meeting with the fucking president last month. He was on a tourist tour of the whitehouse, took a pic walking up the steps and then bragged that he was going there to 'meet someone special' and dumbass CNN and others ran with it.

That said, you don't let designated hate group leaders into the fucking whitehouse.......and I don't doubt that he met with roger stone.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Not sure about this guy, but he's at least been fired from his job. Dumbass is wearing his work's ID badge around his neck.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
well seems that the
pboys leader is refuting the whole orange hat thing; no reason to trust that but even if it wasn't them it was still some sort of coordinated group, no?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Speaking of parler. This ain't an app store, that's the fucking host for the website.

Now let's see if amazon stops being one of the biggest donors to ted fucking cruz (human).

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Speaking of parler. This ain't an app store, that's the fucking host for the website.

Now let's see if amazon stops being one of the biggest donors to ted fucking cruz (human).
Apple and google have both removed the app.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Given the presumed volume of activity for that site, it'll be interesting to see if they're able to pull of a successful migration to... somewhere. Azure?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Given the presumed volume of activity for that site, it'll be interesting to see if they're able to pull of a successful migration to... somewhere. Azure?
Gab and Twitch is where they were before.

That's where they went after the unite the right shutdown. They only left because it became real apparent the FBI was watching when more of them started getting busted for shit they were claiming after the event.

Don't know azure, may be.

Whatever it is all these herd mentality idiots are going to be very vocal about it :rofl:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Whatever it is all these herd mentality idiots are going to be very vocal about it :rofl:
the problem is, the more dangerous ones are quieter and, perhaps "smarter" (or maybe just more experienced/paranoid), no? the dumbasses who are more vocal are the idiots like viking boy.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
the problem is, the more dangerous ones are quieter and, perhaps "smarter" (or maybe just more experienced/paranoid), no? the dumbasses who are more vocal are the idiots like viking boy.
I'm sure to eat these words but......yeah while no one had heard of anthony warner before the nashville thing that was a little different.

The trump cult is all about belonging....being part of a movement. It's social by nature. Being seen as 'one of the team' is kind of a core tenet. Yeah there will be a few people just absorbing all this and quietly planning but largely speaking, this was a chance like none other to really wreak havoc. Yet no bombs went off, no one was kidnapped. This could have been much much MUCH worse. But it was mostly the frat boys and their idiot fem bots in there with no fucking clue how to accomplish anything.

The timothy mveighs of course aren't showing up to planned events with lots of eyes....... And ironically the FBI pays WAY more attention to one offs, hence why the gov whitmer fools were captured.

edit: man it's like I have a thought and then Q provides :rofl:

q.jpg

Last edited:

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
I love how they all seem to think "Antifa" is some sort of actual organization. Like, with a newsletter, HQ and official platform or something. Other than people OK with punching Nazis and not being assholes.