Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I think I'm genuinely fine with hanging this woman for accessory to attempted murder

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I think I'm genuinely fine with hanging this woman for accessory to attempted murder

Yea she's a nasty dickbag.

It would be a shame if something happened to her restaurant.
Like walk in, feel threatened and shoot?
That's the spirit!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
seems a good time to reference this comedy goldmine

When the going gets tough......... The tough call Mommy!

View attachment 147802

(Child) Mommy!!!!! Please help!!! All I was doing was vandalizing & throwing bricks, cans & frozen water bottles at police officers because they told us to go home, they are soooooo mean mommy!!!

(Mom) It's okay sweetie, mommy is here to protect you. When we're done tonight you can have a juice box & some gummy snacks. Yes, you'll also receive another participation trophy for being such a brave young man! It's fine with me you have no ambition after 4 years of college, besides playing video games in your room all day at 28 years old. I'm so happy you're going to live with me forever! Mommy will support you! Mommy is so proud!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Now is not the time

Thoughts and prayers

Appearantly school kids mocking congress for having to face the same threats they do with school shootings has become a thing on tiktok.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Didn't Herr Twittler sign an executive order re-instating the firing squad for executions ? Seems more fitting for her and her Glock fashion accessory. Can I get an irony check on aisle three ?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Holy

shit

This is a fucked up read. I mean I've been making jokes about it but even I'm not used to being THIS right.

Some heads need to roll.

"“I don’t like the visual of the National Guard standing a police line with the Capitol in the background,” the official said, according to Sund and others on the call. "

Um, yeah

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Holy

shit

This is a fucked up read. I mean I've been making jokes about it but even I'm not used to being THIS right.

Some heads need to roll.
“I don’t like the visual of the National Guard standing a police line with the Capitol in the background,” the official said, according to Sund and others on the call.
:think: