Quantcast

The White-Trash Privilege and Sedition Thread.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
WTAF? Is this excréments sur une étagère??

so, he's a rat? :rofl: that should go over well with the fascist gangbangers!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
so, he's a rat? :rofl: that should go over well with the fascist gangbangers!
This part... this is *so* telling:

"During the hearing, the prosecutor and Tarrio’s defense attorney asked a judge to reduce the prison sentence of Tarrio and two co-defendants. They had pleaded guilty in a fraud case related to the relabeling and sale of stolen diabetes test kits."

:butcher:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
This part... this is *so* telling:

"During the hearing, the prosecutor and Tarrio’s defense attorney asked a judge to reduce the prison sentence of Tarrio and two co-defendants. They had pleaded guilty in a fraud case related to the relabeling and sale of stolen diabetes test kits."

:butcher:
good people on both sides! :rofl:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
lol @ people reporting those on bookface from high school they never liked

Hot take:
"Seems my anecdotal observation that the Trumpers in my life are typically the most fundamentally broken human beings Ive ever run across is not unique"

Edit: From the article, I believe I called that this would be a trend early on.
They also pointed out in their FBI interview that they believed Stedman resides with his parents, a fact that the bureau dutifully included in the criminal complaint.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Not guilty by reason of stupidity.

@Toshi I had no idea that non-organic foods cause dehydration.
Nobody of faith has ever done anything violent. Seems like an air tight defense.

From the article:
During Friday's court appearance, Chansley's lawyer Albert Watkins made the case that Chansley is nonviolent and “a man of faith in shamanism, a longstanding faith,” Bloomberg reported.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
LULZ​

Someone in the process of finding out.
This particular boy seems to have been a very sorry case even prior to his Trump dances.

And...

"In the 20th century, many Westerners involved in counter-cultural movements have created modern magico-religious practices influenced by their ideas of indigenous religions from across the world, creating what has been termed neoshamanism or the neoshamanic movement. It has affected the development of many neopagan practices, as well as faced a backlash and accusations of cultural appropriation, exploitation and misrepresentation when outside observers have tried to represent cultures to which they do not belong."​