Quantcast

They opened a Fox store at the mall and Dave Mirra was there....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
laura said:
as well you should be. you take that digi cam every where with you, you could have gotten some fantastic shots of his butt.
Wellllll...I was rippin it up at Kirkwood...the conditions were great...especially since this snowboard season has started so un-seasonably early! So I was at least doing something worth while...he IS really f'n hot though...but real nice of Fox to send the email out TODAY....bastards...I could've made it there yesterday...bastards...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Wellllll...I was rippin it up at Kirkwood...the conditions were great...especially since this snowboard season has started so un-seasonably early! So I was at least doing something worth while...he IS really f'n hot though...but real nice of Fox to send the email out TODAY....bastards...I could've made it there yesterday...bastards...

So are you saying you are happy that board season is cranked up already? You seem almost giddy with excitement. :think:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
dh girlie said:
I know...why not just go to the strip club where they work...no lines, AND you get some boobs in your face...but every year, sure as the sun shines...tools lined up for days :rolleyes:

probably because interbike is full of geeks.
(who we have to admit, make up a big chunk of the internet-forum and mountain-biking population).
:p

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
ALEXIS_DH said:
probably because interbike is full of geeks.
(who we have to admit, make up a big chunk of the internet-forum and mountain-biking population).
:p
Hmmm...I beg to differ there...I have to say that if you are female, there is PLLLLLENTY to see at Interbike...trust me...I've been going for years and it has never been a disappointment.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Hmmm...I beg to differ there...I have to say that if you are female, there is PLLLLLENTY to see at Interbike...trust me...I've been going for years and it has never been a disappointment.

I think the big thing to ask is how many chicks like you put out at Interbike???

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
So are you saying you are happy that board season is cranked up already? You seem almost giddy with excitement. :think:

Kinda...hell yeah I'm stoked! I missed almost all of yet another bike season, so yeah...I'm pretty pleased with the fact that snowboard seasons started about 6 weeks early. I wouldn't be as upset with missing DM if I were there (snowboarding) the whole weekend...I'm just pissed that Fox didn't send the email announcement even Friday...I coulda made it there yesterday. :angry: Bastards...I woulda beat up every little kid in that place just to get a close up gander...

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
dh girlie said:

that is defnitely excusable. anyways having to go to a mall and stand in line with a bunch of 13 year old boys to see him almost negates his sex appeal. almost.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

What the hell are you talking about? Alas, the fact that I have a significant other has prevented me from 'putting out' with every dude at Interbike the last few years. :rolleyes:

I didn't accuse you. :nope: I said, how many chicks that are like you are puttin out at Interbike. Don't feel all guilty. No one said anything wrong. :p

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I woulda done it...and kicked their asses to get up closer...

And watch what you say about 13 year old boys...you're likely to get Loco-Gringo all excited...

Now what the hell are you talking about???

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I still don't get it...what a flop of an attempt at a joke...you're starting to remind me of Brian... :p
I don't make jokes to make you laugh. I make them to make me laugh. What's extra funny is that you think I am serious and get catty cuz you think I called you a hooker. That was not it. Time to delete I guess. :think:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
I don't make jokes to make you laugh. I make them to make me laugh. What's extra funny is that you think I am serious and get catty cuz you think I called you a hooker. That was not it. Time to delete I guess. :think:

Ok...now you've REALLY lost me...I'm not mad, so don't flatter yourself...and where did you call me a hooker? I think this is all to cover up that lame attempt at joke...trying to farm out the blame on it's crapiness to me not getting your lame joke...but now it has been quoted so you can't delete it. :p

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Ok...now you've REALLY lost me...I'm not mad, so don't flatter yourself...and where did you call me a hooker? I think this is all to cover up that lame attempt at joke...trying to farm out the blame on it's crapiness to me not getting your lame joke...but now it has been quoted so you can't delete it. :p

I hate this thread. It sucks. I am gonna report myself for saying c*nt or something. :mumble:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
Nah...he just wanted to watch you cyclocross that itty bitty rock drop on Sticks! :p
I can do that rock, listen to Miss tough chick. I'll keep my mouth shut about your riding ability, or do you wanna go there :sneaky:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Brian HCM#1 said:
I can do that rock, listen to Miss tough chick. I'll keep my mouth shut about your riding ability, or do you wanna go there :sneaky:

Oh please do go for it...or is this another bag on me cuz I had my hand in a cast and didn't get to ride much this summer? Maybe you can give me pointers on getting down the waterfall on the second part of Sticks...ohhh yeah...that's right...you didn't do it...and I DID!!!!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
Oh please do go for it...or is this another bag on me cuz I had my hand in a cast and didn't get to ride much this summer? Maybe you can give me pointers on getting down the waterfall on the second part of Sticks...ohhh yeah...that's right...you didn't do it...and I DID!!!!
Missy it takes you 10 minuites just to get down upper Karpiel, I've NEVER had a problem riding the waterfall on S&S EVER, I do also roll that rock on sticks so don't act all tough and mighty.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:

Read your quote above for an example of catty.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
See Lisa comes off as the all mighty DHer, but in reality she's not, even when healthy she doesn't ride that much, and she is not as good as she has it in her mind. Sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart.

J

JRB

Brian's pretty catty too. Here's the deal. Who cares what anyone rides??? We should all shut up. I find myself making excuses when I don't ride something. It is my fault, and no one cares. I don't know why I talk about it when I do. Just ride for yourself. If it's for someone else, you got the wrong reason. Deep breathes. :D

J

JRB

Brian HCM#1 said:
See Lisa comes off as the all mighty DHer, but in reality she's not, even when healthy she doesn't ride that much, and she is not as good as she has it in her mind. Sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart.

See post above and be nice. Then remember she is a girl. :think: