Quantcast

They opened a Fox store at the mall and Dave Mirra was there....

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
loco-gringo said:
Brian's pretty catty too. Here's the deal. Who cares what anyone rides??? We should all shut up. I find myself making excuses when I don't ride something. It is my fault, and no one cares. I don't know why I talk about it when I do. Just ride for yourself. If it's for someone else, you got the wrong reason. Deep breathes. :D
I too can careless what a person does on the trail or how fast he/she goes. To me its all about and enjoying something you love to do. Lisa started it, so I wanted to put in my $0.02. I hate people who think they're all that & can't back it up. Thats why I don't say much about my riding ability cause I know I'm not very good, but have a blast doing it as sh*ty as I do it.

J

JRB

Brian HCM#1 said:
I too can careless what a person does on the trail or how fast he/she goes. To me its all about and enjoying something you love to do. Lisa started it, so I wanted to put in my $0.02. I hate people who think they're all that & can't back it up. Thats why I don't say much about my riding ability cause I know I'm not very good, but have a blast doing it as sh*ty as I do it.

Me too brutha. I learned back when she made fun of my use of smilies that it was easier to be on her side. She's like a mean sister. She means nothing bad though. I'd love to have a big bike and balls to ride it, but that isn't me.

J

JRB

Brian HCM#1 said:
We're all equil here it doesn't matter the sex, if you're gonna talk it up, back it up.

This is sooooo gonna be a pissing match when she comes back to the lounge. :rolleyes:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Brian HCM#1 said:
Missy it takes you 10 minuites just to get down upper Karpiel, I've NEVER had a problem riding the waterfall on S&S EVER, I do also roll that rock on sticks so don't act all tough and mighty.
Uhhh...no I don't think so...you might be able to say that if you rode with me...but we never rode together...that one day you had the sniffles and didn't want to ride the little ole rock drop!

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
loco-gringo said:
This is sooooo gonna be a pissing match when she comes back to the lounge. :rolleyes:
no sh1t, i mean come on, we were just poking fun at your amazing rock drop abilities :blah: But the real question is, can she launch the big drop at the end of boondocks :cool:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Brian HCM#1 said:

Oh...WAAAHHHH WAAAHHHH...I was just kidding Brian...I've never claimed to be any good...especially after being off the bike for two seasons with injuries...now if you wanna take it to the SNOW....

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
dh girlie said:
Oh...WAAAHHHH WAAAHHHH...I was just kidding Brian...I've never claimed to be any good...especially after being off the bike for two seasons with injuries...now if you wanna take it to the SNOW....
i dont think Brian could possibly ski, come on, they dont have brakes :evil:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
Uhhh...no I don't think so...you might be able to say that if you rode with me...but we never rode together...that one day you had the sniffles and didn't want to ride the little ole rock drop!
I had the F'n flu with a fever & everything, I alreay had plans set with my cousin and Slice and I could back out since this was planned for sometime. Well my luck I got sick the day before we went. I made it though, sucked it up & had fun. Anyways the first day on your newly painted bike it took you forever and a day just to get down the hill.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
Brian HCM#1 said:
I had the F'n flu with a fever & everything, I alreay had plans set with my cousin and Slice and I could back out since this was planned for sometime. Well my luck I got sick the day before we went. I made it though, sucked it up & had fun. Anyways the first day on your newly painted bike it took you forever and a day just to get down the hill.
in june when you have your DHF-8 im gonna be there with a camera watching you huck that rock :blah:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Brian HCM#1 said:
HAHAHAHA! WAAAHHH WAHHHHHH! you could at least ROLL the rock...you don't even have to drop it...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Brian HCM#1 said:

Well if that's the case why do you pick on someone saying that they never ride when in actuality, they cannot with a cast...and that they would much rather ride and cyclo cross a tiny rock drop, rather than not get to ride at all...talk about backin up the smack talkin!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
Well if that's the case why do you pick on someone saying that they never ride when in actuality, they cannot with a cast...and that they would much rather ride and cyclo cross a tiny rock drop, rather than not get to ride at all...talk about backin up the smack talkin!
You never rode when you were healthy, we have trails here. You could ride Auburn with us in the off season, your presence is ALWAYS welcome, but you don't. And yes this is April/May when the snowboarding season is over with.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Brian HCM#1 said:
You never rode when you were healthy, we have trails here. You could ride Auburn with us in the off season, your presence is ALWAYS welcome, but you don't. And yes this is April/May when the snowboarding season is over with.

Oh I didn't eh??? Since when do you manage my schedule and know all my comings and goings...also, I was NEVER once invited to do Auburn...never once...I was always told it was a guys trip...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
Oh I didn't eh??? Since when do you manage my schedule and know all my comings and goings...also, I was NEVER once invited to do Auburn...never once...I was always told it was a guys trip...
I thought your BF had invited you.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
dh girlie said:
Nope...not once...and I'll be sure to check in with you for every after work ride and every weekend ride I do so you can keep track from now on...I guarantee it'll be more rides than you do! :p
you two should get some of those wireless syncronized PDAs from Seimens

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
Nope...not once...and I'll be sure to check in with you for every after work ride and every weekend ride I do so you can keep track from now on...I guarantee it'll be more rides than you do! :p
I'm sure you will ride more than me, I have a family and its hard now to get away, oh well its part of the territory. If I were single I would be riding more too, but I'm not so I don't.

J

JRB

bump for catty bo batty - this is seriously funny if you missed it. Long, but funny.