Quantcast

>>> Third slay mawning <<<

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Whatcha say there, slapnuts! DOG finally slept last night, and so I slept hard after two nights of little sleep. Then I was up at 6:00 for my five mile run. Back in the basement now for my work shift. I have the Star Trek original series going on the Roku, which makes concentrating on work rather hard.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
run was ran. 4 painless miles without unnecessary stoppage.
now banana pancakes and second latté.
getting used to that pandemic situation.
roadblocks are up #covidzombies #getoffmylawn

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
So what, exactly are the roadblocks like?
On the major highway leading up north, every exits got a couple of SQ cars waiting. You need a sign document attesting you have reasons to be there. It's to limit those who spend 5 days in Mtl and come to their cottage on the weekend, or other that while off work just decide to stroll along up north for the day.

On the major highway leading up north, every exits got a couple of SQ cars waiting. You need a sign document attesting you have reasons to be there. It's to limit those who spend 5 days in Mtl and come to their cottage on the weekend, or other that while off work just decide to stroll along up north for the day.
Interesting. Our population density is so low here that it is a very different world for the moment.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Wife is on night shift tonight so I snuck out for an early ride before “work” There was Ominous presence of the RCMP and the municipal district in the trailhead parking lot today.

I’m guessing that lot will be next to get shut down.

I’m very happy/fortunate I can ride to the trails.

92974132-AE48-4562-8830-ABA965DC4D68.jpeg

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Wife is on night shift tonight so I snuck out for an early ride before “work” There was Ominous presence of the RCMP and the municipal district in the trailhead parking lot today.

I’m guessing that lot will be next to get shut down.

I’m very happy/fortunate I can ride to the trails.

View attachment 142963
So I gather you have no trails closure per say?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
going to get coffee for the old folks across the street from the parents....they are out.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
snowing up here. was gonna go for a hike but dont feel like putting on staying dry & warm clothes.
I will continue to sit here, dab on GMO kush #6 live sugar, eat my gummies, drink my coffee, learn more about the stock market, play some chess, talk shit on facebook and read the news.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
snowing up here. was gonna go for a hike but dont feel like putting on staying dry & warm clothes.
I will continue to sit here, dab on GMO kush #6 live sugar, eat my gummies, drink my coffee, learn more about the stock market, play some chess, talk shit on facebook and read the news.
and stay away from gf and kids....