Quantcast

^.* Third Slay *.^

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Dat Laney...
Never really lusted after a tube Marshall. I have a Kemper with all the best amps' sounds I desire. If I was to buy another tube amp, it would be an ENGL Savage. Or a Diezel Herbert. Or a Laney Ironheart.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I used to own a JCM800 50w single channel (top left) it was incredibly rich, even with shitty preamps of the 90s. If I could get that back today I'd pay $$$$$.

Who is that? Looks Like Johnny Knoxville in disguise, after robbing Eric Johnson's garage.
brant bjork from kyuss...fu manchu...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I want sharp(er) knives. And I have absolutely no qualms admitting to my lack of skillz. I'd love a system that I can use to keep my grocery store-bought knives sharp enough to use in my kitchen daily. But there's so much info out there that I find it nigh-on impossible to make sense of it. So I just give up and hope that my little ceramic-wheeled hand held thingy, and my honing steel keep working for the time being.
This is what I use. Takes maybe a minute and a half to sharpen a not so dull blade and is nearly idiot proof. No skill needed whatsoever.

Crock Stick. Not sure if you can still get that version as it's from the 80s.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
#wearetheWeimarRepublic
Unfortunately globally. Picketty has a new book about linking inequality and populism but my economist friends tell me it's even harder to read than his previous one. Thankfully my mental condition literally prevents me from being reasonable so I will try to read it anyway.