Quantcast

Thirstday (○)(●)£

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I got suckered into being the lead for a new project, I have no desire to work the project or lead it for any reason other than I will get paid whether I do this, or something else. I had to go in front of a board of our Great And Good for which I have no respect to get approval. I cared not of the outcome. I got peppered with dumb questions to which I answered every one by explaining how it was a dumb question. Approval granted and I will continue my way to success and fortune irritably indifferent.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
How long have you been in AZ waiting out the weather?!? Sucks on the timing. :(
A week. We didn't miss any day so far but weather has been deceiving. Today we got out the mountains before rain came and a sudden drop in temperature.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Nope
@Jozz You gonna hit this up on this trip?

Let me live through you! Take pics and soak up the sun.
Nope. No Utah this time. Too wintery.

1000007426.png

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
well my day went to hell. I had just gotten home at 4pm when I got a call that one of our wheelchair transports Lift malfunctioned some 30 miles from here and I was the only available vehicle to help out. Long story but I got back home at 8:30 pm after finishing the other vehicles route. At least I had Falafel and beer when for dinner so there is that. Time to crash out.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
:wave:

Isla’s daycare lady has the day off. Hanging out with that cutie today. Life could be worse.

Supposed to be 50 today. Really nice April day. . .
But did the forklift get fixed?
Maybe I missed a day, been a week of shit sleep and weird dreams.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
No. Determined the issue was the carb. Rebuild kit for the Nikki was $70 new carb was $90. New carb will be here Monday. It’s a gasoline not LPG forklift. Has a Nissan H20 4 banger.
Make sure it is compatible with modern ethanol fuels. Lots of old carbs have problems with the rubber in the float bowl valves swelling with ethanol. A new carb may just mean having the same problem again in a little while.