Quantcast

This is the coolest way to Roll, I don't care WHO you are!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
LordOpie said:
a lot of haters in this thread.

Here's an idea, y'all don't buy a porsche with a rack. That work for you?

That my dear friend, was DAMN profound! :thumb:

Now there's a concept...It's so...so....so......REVOLUTIONARY!!!!

LOL!!!! what makes it all so sad is the fact you actually have to post that because some people cannot grasp that concept....:rolleyes:

I took the pic cause I thought it was cool. BigMike posted in the Lounge because it was unusuall and wanted to share it with everyone...

So, to reiterate for everyone:

LordOpie said:
Here's an idea, y'all don't buy a porsche with a rack. That work for you?

doAZido

Chimp
Aug 20, 2003
Glendale Arizona
I am sorry that this thread got all deep like it did.........I only want to say that if the Porsche driver does have a beatiful girl he got her with his personality and not the car.......the reason being that the complete geekiness of having a bike on the roof completely cancels out the coolness of a Porcshe..............even steven

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
doAZido said:
I am sorry that this thread got all deep like it did.........I only want to say that if the Porsche driver does have a beatiful girl he got her with his personality and not the car.......the reason being that the complete geekiness of having a bike on the roof completely cancels out the coolness of a Porcshe..............even steven
ha ha ha!!

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
boxsters=sh1te, carrera all the way.

jeremyr has a point, boxster isn't that bling. you can get em used for pretty cheap.

Some porsches just aren't bling after awhile. Like when the 944 started becoming a cheapy everyone could own porsche my dad sold his and got a 928s4.

But the one person who does make the most sense in this thread is doazido.

doAZido said:
the reason being that the complete geekiness of having a bike on the roof completely cancels out the coolness of a Porcshe..............even steven
sad but true :p

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Thanks for the pic its cool,
for those that care that rack is available through Porsche, I saw one at the Chicago Auto show a fews years back, and it is really stout and slick in its design as it is designed by porsche for the Boxter and only for the Boxter...