Quantcast

@#@ this is your GMT @#@

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
To the bong shed, duh!

Too bad your condo isn't here. It'd be a winwin.
My cousins wife has a townhome in Dufferin grove. I would have access to that also. Her little sister lives there. I have a big crush on her and that is how I will fail....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I didn't read the whole thread.
Generally speaking you are always safe posting pictures of hot Jewish mother daughter combos.

Or videos with intake noise.

Even better, videos with hot Jewish mother daughter combos with M3 intake noise. I don't care to listen to one, or to look at the other.

Edit/disclaimer: Not that an M3 is unpleasant to look at. Would love to be behind the wheel.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Bone stock, and only 77k.
Unicorn! I thought they'd all suffered subframe failures and had been sent to the dorifuto boneyard. (Or was that not a problem on the E36?)

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Unicorn! I thought they'd all suffered subframe failures and had been sent to the dorifuto boneyard. (Or was that not a problem on the E36?)
It is if you thrash them. The only people that seem to have problems are those that track them extensively.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
That's a nice ride, although I typically prefer sedans to coupes for some reason.

Nothing much to report today. Rode the stupid stationary bike for over an hour at the y tonight while the 9yo did rex kwon do. sweated like a mofo and wondered if something was wrong with me. meh.

nothing to add on the house/rent front. if you buy, though, i'd say get as short a mortgage as you can afford and pay it off as quickly as humanly possible.

mountain land...always looking for the perfect acreage in the perfect spot.

Last edited:

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
That's a nice ride, although I typically prefer sedans to coupes for some reason.
I'd prefer a sedan too, but this one was too nice to pass up. Plus the sedans are pretty hard to find with a manual.

I got it for $8500, with 77k on the clock, in great shape, and including a second set of wheels with good winter tires.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'd prefer a sedan too, but this one was too nice to pass up. Plus the sedans are pretty hard to find with a manual.

I got it for $8500, with 77k on the clock, in great shape, and including a second set of wheels with good winter tires.
Will you be leaving it as-is?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
manual ftw. looked for a long time to find mine in sedan form (g37s, not m3).
Yes. I have never owned an automatic and see no reason to start now.

For that generation M3, the coupes are manual only, but the sedans and convertibles had an auto option.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
wait, forgot. i had a prelininary phone interview for a job somewhere i don't particularly want to live (moar norther, moar colder, moar flatter, farther from family) but at a better-resourced institution and at almost 2x current salary....i guess i'll continue the dialogue for the time being. hmmm...

wait, forgot. i had a prelininary phone interview for a job somewhere i don't particularly want to live (moar norther, moar colder, moar flatter, farther from family) but at a better-resourced institution and at almost 2x current salary....i guess i'll continue the dialogue for the time being. hmmm...
Do you need the 2x? Are you unhappy in your current position? If not, hell noes.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Do you need the 2x? Are you unhappy in your current position? If not, hell noes.
couldn't hurt and kind of.

minneapolis is supposed to be kind if cool to live in. not sure if i can hack living in the midwest again and leaving great, close riding. i have an interview for another jerb in richmond later this month. always nice to have options/leverage...