Quantcast

thursday gfmt

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It's a sexy bitch, thought. Legit Samsonite. The top has a nice dent. The stickers were to prevent you from opening it upside down, but Dave still did anyway.

PXL_20240118_220304172.jpg

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
I just sat here and watched that gif while Live On Stage played for a full two minutes. It's magical.
While not wanting to appear to be some ancient, crusty bog dude - I have no idea what this could possibly mean. Don't you have like Manatees, Panthers, Gopher Tortoise roaming free to occupy the senses? And, those Gecko that hang out on your windows screens - very magical.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley's decided that she wants a custom helmet. After I stopped laughing, I told her that if she can convince a grandparent to get her one (good luck), to go for it. Here's her current dream helmet. She's normally pretty anti-pink, but this is what she came up with, which is pretty girly. :happydance:
1705628340235.png

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Haley's decided that she wants a custom helmet. After I stopped laughing, I told her that if she can convince a grandparent to get her one (good luck), to go for it. Here's her current dream helmet. She's normally pretty anti-pink, but this is what she came up with, which is pretty girly. :happydance:
View attachment 206553

I was going to say I'd cover the helmet if dad got her the 125cc two stroke but I remembered dad lives in 4k square ft house and makes way more money then me. So I came to the conclusion that I'll just say suck it up and get the helmet cuz that thing's sweet.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I was going to say I'd cover the helmet if dad got her the 125cc two stroke but I remembered dad lives in 4k square ft house and makes way more money then me. So I came to the conclusion that I'll just say suck it up and get the helmet cuz that thing's sweet.
Helmet or seat time - that's her choice from me. She chose seat time, like a good driver should. She's also super stoked on getting her race suit, so she's content with that. But I could see her trying to convince a grandparent or a conglomerate of grandparents to buy it.

And just so you know - she's got the 125cc 2-stroke. :D