Quantcast

!@#! Thursderp Donut Day GMT !#!$

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So I know what day of the week it is only on Thuesdays becaue the local coffeeshop has donuts.

The day started bad. No sleep. My phone died so I overslept and I had to drive my family's car to the service since they are not in the country. The service is far as fuck and I had no gps (ok I had car gps but it's garbage since it's a Jeep). Then I had to somehow come back from shitsville ASAP since I was late for work (thankfully remote) and since no phone = no uber/taxi. The train I took didn't stop on the station near my flat to add insult to injury.

On the bright side my freddy krugered knee is slowly regenerating. Right now as long as I don't kneel I'm good and sports doc said it's probably ok.

Also I ended my 3 day fast. That was painful. No idea why I did that to myself.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
work vehicle went to the shop now it is at the office. I could not get to it last night due to protests. I hope they did not riot and fuck up the ambulances and wheelchair vans. I will know in about 2 hours

Coffee, feed the furballs and myself.. then hit the road

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It is Job Termination Day! WOO HOO! I need to break down the home office set up, bring all of the computer shit to my office cube, and set it all back up. I should probably do that now to avoid any potential protest highway shutdowns.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Had a whiskey after dinner that crushed me. I feel like poop today.

Coffee in garage, listening to Deftones and removing creak from cranks for the 50th time.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
dude.
by any chance were you hallucinating yesterday?
my fever bounced around 102-103 for over 4 days, then I felt fine-ish.

take care of yourself. no rioting, young man!
It’s in concert with an epic level of low back pain. I can’t get my shoes on. The looting got pretty close on the first night, but my back still worked that day.

Edit - Fever rolls from 100 to just under 103. A little nausea. Stuffy sinuses. A light tickle in my lungs on a deep inhale.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Half normal work, half prepping the house for painting this weekend. Contractors are working right now painting things that I can't get to (3-story ceiling, sketchy over stairs, etc.). One guy is clearly the primary guy, doing cabinets, fine edges, and so on. Other guy is hitting the walls and ceiling with rollers. They are hourly and some things were taking more time (scaffolding), so I am letting them us my 18' extension pole, which probably just saved me 1hr of expense.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I don't want to get into the whole story here, but never loan an 8 year old $700. Trust me on this.
You can't not get into the story now.

Unless of course he was starting an elementary school meth dealing business, and you were the silent partner. Then I understand the silence.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It’s a strong maybe. Guess I’ll get an antibody test at some point.
Did you not disinfect the meathooks after someone else used them?

But yeah, take care of yourself. Perhaps a viral test now would make more sense than an antibody test later.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Hey there Monkeys.

Started using Sourcetree today and it's pretty slick. It has a terminal that makes me feel better about what I am doing with all these crazy pictures of stuff. Had a somewhat productive morning, I should call it a week.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Did you not disinfect the meathooks after someone else used them?

But yeah, take care of yourself. Perhaps a viral test now would make more sense than an antibody test later.
If my back weren’t completely screwed I’d be inclined to go get tested sooner. Particularly since the antibody testing seems a little less than ideal.

Fever dropped under 99. Hoping it stays there.