Quantcast

***Thursderp GMT***

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Yeah, 12 years ago and 15 years ago I got some DUI's when I was a disaster.(they were suspended/expunged, but that wasn’t good enough for Canada).
I have been sober ever since. It took ten years to get it together to get back to Canada, where I used to go all the time. Such a win for me.
Are you celebrating with beers or what?

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Yeah, 12 years ago and 15 years ago I got some DUI's when I was a disaster.(they were suspended/expunged, but that wasn’t good enough for Canada).
I have been sober ever since. It took ten years to get it together to get back to Canada, where I used to go all the time. Such a win for me.
I had multi hour searches for 10 years. Glad that’s over.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Are you judging me while drunk again?
The judge already did that. I don't really have room to talk - I wrecked my car two different times when I was drunk. Both times I was able to deal with it the next day though. I've been turned away from the border and had to ride out my suspension from Canada also...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I have a lot of old, shorter, higher rise stems depending on the length you need. I do NOT want money for them.
Something in the 35mm - 50mm range. If thats what youve got around, I'll take you up on it, as soon as I find myself in your hood or you're out in mine.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have found our friends in Canada have some rather arbitrary rules for border crossings.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I have found our friends in Canada have some rather arbitrary rules for border crossings.
Even as a Canadian it's a mystery.

When we went to Vermont a few years ago we got waved through the US crossing pretty much.

Going back? Nah, because we weren't taking the most direct way back, they were suspicious and questioned us in detail about our trip, checked ownership of my car etc etc.