Quantcast

> To stay <

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:rofl: the massive nor'easter resulted in a whole inch of snow on the ground. Really nailed that forecast guys.

Hopping from one meeting to the next today. Joyous.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We got 16", so Wife and I got up early this morning to shovel out and go for a short XC ski on the rail trail. We could only do an hour before work, but that was tiring enough in that much untouched snow. Coffee now.

144425004_10222202333000898_3064439196620137215_o.jpg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I had something written about a work thing today, but fuck em, life is too short to worry about those rotten attitudes.

I am really hankering for some single track riding on dirt.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
this snow is light enough i might just get the leaf blower out. brrrrrrrrr
Yeah shoveling the sidewalk was easy last night because of how light the snow was, but the snow got stickier overnight and now it weighs a fucking ton. I should have shoveled the deck last night, but lazy.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yeah shoveling the sidewalk was easy last night because of how light the snow was, but the snow got stickier overnight and now it weighs a fucking ton. I should have shoveled the deck last night, but lazy.
it was the opposite for us. started snowing midday sunday, light n fluffy. i shoveled sunday evening, maybe 2". overnight sunday through monday afternoon it was sleet and freezing rain on top of the snow, so about 5" of heavy slop. i shoveled that yesterday afternoon once it had switched back to snow since i didn't want more snow to fall on top of the heavy wet stuff. shoveled another 3-4" of the lighter stuff before bed. another 2" or so on the driveway now and still coming down. supposed to taper off by midday.

and i have meetings almost all day this is some bulllllllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttt.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
People trying to ski in Tahoe. 3 hour traffic jam to go 7 miles. FTS.

Raining here, easy schedule only 8 transports on my list. Got to sleep in, made some really strong but smooth espresso and I still have an hour to kill before I need to leave for work....win

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I work today and ski tomorrow. And Thursday. And Saturday.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I have no idea, but this system heats the water so fast that a tank isn't needed.
We have a tankless water heater in our house. Its nice as it is just a small thing on the wall in our tiny laundry room.

The thing cranks out hot water and has no problem keeping up with someone in the shower and the tap running in the kitchen.

Only thing that sucks is that there is a large(r) delay between when you turn on the water and when you actually get hot water. From what I can tell, it needs to detect that there is water flowing through the unit, so that is one delay. Then it needs to turn on and start heating the water. And then all the cold water sitting in the pipes needs to be pushed through the faucet before the warm stuff hits ya.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
And oh man, today has turned into one of those days of people walking into my office while I'm on the phone. One meeting I had three people walk in here and just start blabbing on, even though I point at my phone to signal YEAH I"M ON THE PHONE THX.

And if I don't stop now to eat something, there will be no stopping.:banghead: