Quantcast

> To stay <

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
coming home and finding half a key lime pie on our porch = glorious day!

we will miss our neighbors.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Got fuxored on a trade this am because I got stuck on a call that I couldn't extract myself from. Lost all my trading gains over the last 2 weeks and then some. Really not happy about it because I was just supposed to be a passive attendee.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Did you hold your GME?

I dumped all but one share above 270.
Of course.
Had I sold at open last Thursday, well let's just say I'd be ordering extra cheese on my Whopper. shocking to have watched all the fuckery with the buy restrictions, etc. but I went into this fully expecting to lose 99% of my principal, and with a clear sell limit in mind. That attitude is going to serve me well here!! :D

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Evening. Still snowing here but we really didn't get much at all. I was so hoping for a snow day but alas it wasn't in the cards. Working on RM Beanie stuff this evening though so that's a plus.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I like that story, but not exactly.
Like I said I had a plan for a specific result, and shit went tits up. Gambling is like that. Shit I wasn't even considering selling Thursday morning, I went skiing and said 'que sera'. Can't say I expected THAT, but it's fine.
I like that story, but not exactly.
Like I said I had a plan for a specific result, and shit went tits up. Gambling is like that. Shit I wasn't even considering selling Thursday morning, I went skiing and said 'que sera'. Can't say I expected THAT, but it's fine.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
We have a tankless water heater in our house. Its nice as it is just a small thing on the wall in our tiny laundry room.

The thing cranks out hot water and has no problem keeping up with someone in the shower and the tap running in the kitchen.

Only thing that sucks is that there is a large(r) delay between when you turn on the water and when you actually get hot water. From what I can tell, it needs to detect that there is water flowing through the unit, so that is one delay. Then it needs to turn on and start heating the water. And then all the cold water sitting in the pipes needs to be pushed through the faucet before the warm stuff hits ya.
I used to live in a place that had one as well, can confirm the massive delay.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
MAN! DO I HAVE A STORY FOR YOU!!!
Bulls make money. Bears make money. Pigs get slaughtered.

I got greedy and went in for 4ths.

Look at the chart pattern over the last week. Opening spike. Immediate fall. Big dip midday. Steady down trickle. It's consistent. I had a premarket position and couldn't clear in the opening spike (see meeting). My tgt price was under peak too; I got greedy and didn't set a limit. When day trading, I have steadfast rules about floors and stepping out if it goes too low - known max loss threshold. It triggered in the down slide to the bounce.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I will say one nice thing that came out of the appraisal fiasco is the house got in order. Like legit, in order. Took 12 bags of clothes from the closet to Goodwill. The wife has decided we should keep it this way, I agree.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have been taking care of my neighbors driveway and garbage when it is bad out. Its exercise. Well her Son gave me a Latitude E5470 Laptop. For free. It is pretty nice. The Monkey is much more Monkier with it.