Quantcast

Today in Craigslist

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I have a buddy who's looking for a camper van, he's been shopping CL quite a bit. He emailed about an ad which didn't have any photos, and the van was pretty expensive ($22K for a 4x4 Quigley camper van) simply asking if the seller had any photos to send. This is the email chain, so far... super interested to see how this turns out.

>>>>>> On Tuesday, October 28, 2014, seller@sale.craigslist.org wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I do not need you or luck...
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> From: buyer@reply.craigslist.org
>>>>> Sent: Tue, Oct 28, 2014 1:42 pm
>>>>> Subject: Re: 4x4 E350 CUSTOM CAMPER VAN
>>>>>
>>>>> Good luck!
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> On Tuesday, October 28, 2014, seller@sale.craigslist.org wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I do not need your opinion or help with selling this van. Thank you for your interest but this van is no longer for sale to you.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>> From: buyer@reply.craigslist.org
>>> Sent: Tue, Oct 28, 2014 1:01 pm
>>> Subject: Re: 4x4 E350 CUSTOM CAMPER VAN
>>>
>>> Sounds like an inconvenient way to sell a van. Where is it?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>> On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 4:58 PM, seller@sale.craigslist.org wrote:
>>
>> No pictures must come see in person, no exceptions.
>>
>>
>>
>>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: buyer@reply.craigslist.org
> Sent: Tue, Oct 28, 2014 12:44 pm
> Subject: 4x4 E350 CUSTOM CAMPER VAN
>
> Have photos of the inside/outside?
>
> -Michael
>
> http://rockies.craigslist.org/rvs/4690967352.html

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I've talked to a few friends and coworkers. It sounds like your results may very. Some guys say it was super easy and back to work on Monday, some guys couldn't walk for a week.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
aww man... I didn't need to read that. I'm staring this procedure in the face right now... It's going to wait till riding season is over though. Should have done it this spring...

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I got one more kid to bust out then I'll get chopped. One of my riding buddies was back on his bike in a week.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
while my wife isn't interested in ever having any more kids (neither am I), she isn't comfortable with the finality of the procedure... she keeps talking me out of it. But I'm done with condoms now... those things suck.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My daughter was 2 days old when I called and made the appointment and was done in a week. :rofl:

Limited edition.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
The urologist who did mine, talked college football during the entire time. Took all of 20 minutes. Had it done on a Friday, so I had the weekend to recover. Back to work on Monday. He gave me a topical anesthetic ton apply about an hour before the procedure, then a shot or 2 in the scrotum, and a small cut, 2 snips and a couple of knots later, I was done.