Quantcast

Tomorrow nights the big night!!!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Finally...after months of waiting and worrying that they might get in a fight and break up before they reached the Bay Area...the MOTLEY CRUE show is finally upon us!!! HAHAHA! I can't wait to see all the people at the show...I can't wait to see what Tommy has up his sleeve this time!

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
dh girlie said:
HAHA! It will be a good time...I loved MC back in the day...and the crowd will be absolutely hysterical...I heard Mick Mars had a hip replacement!

Hip replacement! :eek: But like a true rocker he's still carrying on so his fans can enjoy the music ..... LOL!!!

Shout at the Devil...awesome opener! On with the Show is one of my favorites from Too Fast for Love. I could care less about the new music either, a show of only songs from Too Fast for Love and Shout at the Devil would be SWEET!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
COmtbiker12 said:
Sweet. I wanted to see them when they came out here but of course my parents didn't want to. :p
Awww...bummer...it's so fun to go to old 80's band shows...last time I went to an old 80's show I was doubled over laughing at the people...it's like do you people ever go out of the house and see that tight pants and long stringy hair is not in? *sorry skaredshthead :p

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Velocity Girl said:
Hip replacement! :eek: But like a true rocker he's still carrying on so his fans can enjoy the music ..... LOL!!!

Shout at the Devil...awesome opener! On with the Show is one of my favorites from Too Fast for Love. I could care less about the new music either, a show of only songs from Too Fast for Love and Shout at the Devil would be SWEET!

Hell yeah! I'm getting so excited...I was not allowing myself to get excited cuz I was so worried they'd fight and break up...theres still that possibility, but I'm hoping the next 36 hours they can remain civil to one another.

Theater of Pain was pretty cool too...but shout and too fast are my all time favorite MC cds!

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
dh girlie said:
Awww...bummer...it's so fun to go to old 80's band shows...last time I went to an old 80's show I was doubled over laughing at the people...it's like do you people ever go out of the house and see that tight pants and long stringy hair is not in? *sorry skaredshthead :p

HAHAHA...the crowd is definitely great people watching material. I was fortunate enough to see KISS on the 2nd leg of their reunion tour and yes, the members of the KISS Army are alive and well in case anyone was wondering...lol!! (show f**king rocked though!!!) The number of face tattoos on the arms was astounding!!! :eek:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Velocity Girl said:
HAHAHA...the crowd is definitely great people watching material. I was fortunate enough to see KISS on the 2nd leg of their reunion tour and yes, the members of the KISS Army are alive and well in case anyone was wondering...lol!! (show f**king rocked though!!!) The number of face tattoos on the arms was astounding!!! :eek:

Oh yeah! I saw Kiss in full make up and costumes a few years back, it was awesome! My older brother got me into them when I was a kid and he would never take me to their concerts...so anyway, they came around a few years ago and I called him and asked him if he wanted to go and he was all I dunno...I'm too old for that crap...and I was like DUDE...you were the one that led me to the Kiss Army recruiting office it's only fitting we go! We went and had an awesome time...there were even idiots dressed in Kiss make up! AHAHAHA!

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
dh girlie said:
Oh yeah! I saw Kiss in full make up and costumes a few years back, it was awesome! My older brother got me into them when I was a kid and he would never take me to their concerts...so anyway, they came around a few years ago and I called him and asked him if he wanted to go and he was all I dunno...I'm too old for that crap...and I was like DUDE...you were the one that led me to the Kiss Army recruiting office it's only fitting we go! We went and had an awesome time...there were even idiots dressed in Kiss make up! AHAHAHA!

Too funny...it's my older brother who got me into them as well!!! He saw the opening show of the tour in Detroit at Tiger Stadium, called me after the concert and said "Dude, you soooo should have been there!". When they came around again my mom called and said he'd already gotten us both tickets to go :D He has mellowed a bit as he's gotten older, but after years of drumming to all those songs they're in his blood now!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Velocity Girl said:
Too funny...it's my older brother who got me into them as well!!! He saw the opening show of the tour in Detroit at Tiger Stadium, called me after the concert and said "Dude, you soooo should have been there!". When they came around again my mom called and said he'd already gotten us both tickets to go :D He has mellowed a bit as he's gotten older, but after years of drumming to all those songs they're in his blood now!

I was just in Vegas and I saw their outfits at the Hard Rock Cafe...awesome. I hope they come around again. Those shows are so fun...I went to a show with Poison, Cinderella, Winger and Faster Pussycat about 3 years ago...funniest damn thing I've ever seen. Me and my friends were the only 'normal' people there. There was one chick that had to be pushin about 250 and she had on a hot pink spandex dress with holes cut in the sides and her fat was oozing from the holes trying to escape the spandex...and she had on stiletto heels that defied any modern scientific marvel...the pounds per square inch had to be phenomenal...perhaps they were reinforced with steel or titanium. Also, there was this guy and he had skin tight leather pants that laced up the sides and no shirt and hair to his ass. He was really tall and he walked up to the will call window...flipped his hair as he approached, then put his hands on the counter and kinda backed up a couple steps, flipped his hair again and goes...Whaddya got in the first ten rows...it was one of the most hysterical things I've ever witnessed.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
dh girlie said:
I was just in Vegas and I saw their outfits at the Hard Rock Cafe...awesome. I hope they come around again. Those shows are so fun...I went to a show with Poison, Cinderella, Winger and Faster Pussycat about 3 years ago...funniest damn thing I've ever seen. Me and my friends were the only 'normal' people there. There was one chick that had to be pushin about 250 and she had on a hot pink spandex dress with holes cut in the sides and her fat was oozing from the holes trying to escape the spandex...and she had on stiletto heels that defied any modern scientific marvel...the pounds per square inch had to be phenomenal...perhaps they were reinforced with steel or titanium. Also, there was this guy and he had skin tight leather pants that laced up the sides and no shirt and hair to his ass. He was really tall and he walked up to the will call window...flipped his hair as he approached, then put his hands on the counter and kinda backed up a couple steps, flipped his hair again and goes...Whaddya got in the first ten rows...it was one of the most hysterical things I've ever witnessed.

OMG!!! Stop...peopler are going to wonder why I'm going to convulsions from laughing so hard!!!! The visual of the women was bad enough, but the guy....holy crap that's funny sh*t!!!!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
Theater of Pain was pretty cool too...but shout and too fast are my all time favorite MC cds!

shout and too fast are my all time favorite :thumb:

but I digged girls girls girls a lot more than Theater of Pain

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Velocity Girl said:
OMG!!! Stop...peopler are going to wonder why I'm going to convulsions from laughing so hard!!!! The visual of the women was bad enough, but the guy....holy crap that's funny sh*t!!!!

Well the fun doesn't stop there...since you were listening I'll finish the story...my friend and I were cracking up at this guy strutting around the amphitheater (guy from the will call window) so we made a bet that whoever could get his number got a beer from the other one...beers are like 8 bucks at this place...anyway...I started chattin him up and before long he had his hand on my back and he was rubbing my back as we talked...I got his number...HAHAHA! The other friend we were with had a mohawk but he had a baseball hat on and I was like dude, take off your hat and he was like no way...I don't want to get my ass kicked by a bunch of long haired poison guys...hahhaa!

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
dh girlie said:
Well the fun doesn't stop there...since you were listening I'll finish the story...my friend and I were cracking up at this guy strutting around the amphitheater (guy from the will call window) so we made a bet that whoever could get his number got a beer from the other one...beers are like 8 bucks at this place...anyway...I started chattin him up and before long he had his hand on my back and he was rubbing my back as we talked...I got his number...HAHAHA! The other friend we were with had a mohawk but he had a baseball hat on and I was like dude, take off your hat and he was like no way...I don't want to get my ass kicked by a bunch of long haired poison guys...hahhaa!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....I don't know how you could have kept a straight face! I can just see the look in his eyes as he's rubbing your back.

Tickets to Concert: $50
Parking: $10
Concert T-Shirt: $35
Getting the phone number of the hot stud you met at the concert: Priceless

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
anyone into hair metal HAS to watch this:

http://www.planetkrulik.com/hmpl.htm
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude...that was CLASSIC...You don't have to be into hair metal to watch that...it was hysterical...I love the dude in the zebra striped outfit who says...Madonna can go to hell as far as I'm concerned...she's a DICK! HAHAHHAAHA! This is a MUST see folks! :thumb:

That's the kinda parking lot action I'm hoping for! I got some ideas for outfits too!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I saw Crue for Shout at the Devil, but that's the only time I've ever seen 'em live. They have other songs I like, but IMO, they have never had a better album. My favorite songs on it? Their "love" songs-

"Too Young to Fall in Love"

-and-

"Ten Seconds to Love"

ASH

Chimp
Mar 5, 2003
Saw crue in boston show rocked that classic 80's fire and rock combo that never fails, the crowd was in rare 8o's form too funny.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
dh girlie said:
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Dude...that was CLASSIC...You don't have to be into hair metal to watch that...it was hysterical...I love the dude in the zebra striped outfit who says...Madonna can go to hell as far as I'm concerned...she's a DICK! HAHAHHAAHA! This is a MUST see folks! :thumb:

That's the kinda parking lot action I'm hoping for! I got some ideas for outfits too!
Heavy Metal Parking Lot is a stone-classic. my VHS tape has a trailer at the end: Neil Diamond Parking Lot, which is almost as funny (but it's only a minute or two).

that guy w/ the zebra outfit is pretty funny. he's squinting so hard; must be baked off his arse.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Velocity Girl said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....I don't know how you could have kept a straight face! I can just see the look in his eyes as he's rubbing your back.

Tickets to Concert: $50
Parking: $10
Concert T-Shirt: $35
Getting the phone number of the hot stud you met at the concert: Priceless
Stud...I think not...at least he didn't have fat oozing from the lacing of his leather pants! HAHAHAHA! And I did want a concert shirt that said WINGER...just for fun...but it WAS 35 or 40 bucks...I was like f that! It's not THAT funny!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
Heavy Metal Parking Lot is a stone-classic. my VHS tape has a trailer at the end: Neil Diamond Parking Lot, which is almost as funny (but it's only a minute or two).

that guy w/ the zebra outfit is pretty funny. he's squinting so hard; must be baked off his arse.
I watched the 12 minute Neil Diamond parking lot video too...that was funny...I'm about to watch the lost heavy metal parking lot footage..

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
MC was the first concert I went too. So aweseome! We need pics of the parking lot action. I expect a full report Monday morning!!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Morryjg said:
MC was the first concert I went too. So aweseome! We need pics of the parking lot action. I expect a full report Monday morning!!

I will bring my camera...I can stash it in the seat of the car while in the show...it's gonna be AWESOME...a friend just told me a local radio station is hosting a motley crue cover band in the parking lot! HAHAHA!