Quantcast

Too cheesy-poofs of a place to get married?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
South Park tv fans may remember Casa Bonia from an episode.

Place looks like a blast!

Check out some of the features:
Flame jugglers
Gold and silver mines
Cliff Divers
Caverns and caves filled with stalactites and stalagmites
Chiquita the angry Gorilla
The Sheriff and Bad Guy Black Bart shoot-em-up
Amusement arcade
Governor's Mansion
Gran Vista Casa El Mercado - a shopper's delight
Strolling Mariachis
Puppets, magicians, games, prizes and more
Authentic Mexican dancers

They can accomodate up to 1,100 people!

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
I can't believe Casa Bonita is real. I might have to stop there on my way through. How's the food? Cartmen seemed to love it.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
you might want to tone it down a bit, the RM community is going to catch onto your ape fetish.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Owwwwwh! All we have in SF is real Mexican restaurants, not cartoon Mexican restaurants....

J

JRB

It doesn't matter what you do, LO. We so the bar pretty low for you a long time ago, as to not be disappointed. :think:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
yeah, bad food, but we'll have it professionally catered.

You can bring in good food and beverages, but cliff divers and angry gorillas? That's harder to get.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
A real man would take it 1 step further and plan his wedding with angry cliff diving gorillas.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
LittleBetty said:
Well you won't need angry gorillas if your wedding guests are angry. You could pay them to push eachother off cliffs and stuff. You probably could save alot more money.:D
Ya know, I'd rather you didn't reply to my threads. I accept the fact that I can't stop you from posting here, but if you're going to post annoying stuff in response to me, when the thread/post has nothing to do with you at all, then I'm going to respond in kind...

I'm not inclined to take advice on weddings from a woman who's currently in her second divorce proceedings cuz she cheated on her husband.

LittleBetty

e-stalker
Oct 24, 2005
Mile High State
LordOpie said:
Ya know, I'd rather you didn't reply to my threads. I accept the fact that I can't stop you from posting here, but if you're going to post annoying stuff in response to me, when the thread/post has nothing to do with you at all, then I'm going to respond in kind...

I'm not inclined to take advice on weddings from a woman who's currently in her second divorce proceedings cuz she cheated on her husband.
Oh yes STEVE you so right about all of this. You know your completely wrong. My DIVORCE IS FINAL and has been and as for the cheating part well your wrong about that cause even though it happened the marriage was OVER before it. So go ahead and keep slamming me on this board and I'll go ahead and keep posting to your STUPID "OH I'M GETTING MARRIED THREADS" How long have you knew your girl like a whole 4 months or something?
You are so full of yourself, yes your crap smells like roses too. NOT
And hey didn't your first wife CHEAT on you. THANK GOD SHE SAVED HERSELF!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Lordy lordy. There is an ignore function, you two need to do the rest of us a favor and put each other on ignore.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
LittleBetty said:
And hey didn't your first wife CHEAT on you. THANK GOD SHE SAVED HERSELF!!!
Is that some kind of justification for YOUR behavior? Pathetic. It's women like you that drive men to violence. I feel sorry for your current boyfriend...

LittleBetty

e-stalker
Oct 24, 2005
Mile High State
BurlyShirley said:
Is that some kind of justification for YOUR behavior? Pathetic. It's women like you that drive men to violence. I feel sorry for your current boyfriend...

Women like ME??? You don't know me at all. Your making justifications about something you know COMPLETELY NOTHING ABOUT.
I don't have to tell my story to you or anyone for that fact ,LO knows he is wrong. But its just like him to throw stuff out there for you all to eat up. What a baby I was just trying to have fun with him and the post. BUT OH POOR LO CAN'T TAKE GAMES, yes only when he is the one giving it out.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
LittleBetty said:
Women like ME??? You don't know me at all. Your making justifications about something you know COMPLETELY NOTHING ABOUT.
I don't have to tell my story to you or anyone for that fact ,LO knows he is wrong. But its just like him to throw stuff out there for you all to eat up. What a baby I was just trying to have fun with him and the post. BUT OH POOR LO CAN'T TAKE GAMES, yes only when he is the one giving it out.
Why dont you just go away? It would be much easier. You know good and well he posts here often, so what other reason could you have but to stir up sh!t?
Ive known a hundred girls just like you. You say things like "I dont need drama" but you dont ****ing live it. You die for drama. That's the only reason you're posting here. Its pathetic and sad.
Then you freely admit to cheating on numerous partners, and then taunt Opie about it as if somehow its his fault that you're a slut because his ex-wife was unfaithful. Again, pathetic. Just go away.

LittleBetty

e-stalker
Oct 24, 2005
Mile High State
BurlyShirley said:
Why dont you just go away? It would be much easier. You know good and well he posts here often, so what other reason could you have but to stir up sh!t?
Ive known a hundred girls just like you. You say things like "I dont need drama" but you dont ****ing live it. You die for drama. That's the only reason you're posting here. Its pathetic and sad.
Then you freely admit to cheating on numerous partners, and then taunt Opie about it as if somehow its his fault that you're a slut because his ex-wife was unfaithful. Again, pathetic. Just go away.
A slut huh??? Wow your right you called me out. WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE IT ALONE. Is LO so weak that he has to have you come and bail him out everytime I'm posting???
I'm not bothered by you buddy.
Its easy to talk your talk when your THOUSAND of miles away and on the other side of the screen.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
LittleBetty said:
A slut huh??? Wow your right you called me out. WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE IT ALONE. Is LO so weak that he has to have you come and bail him out everytime I'm posting???
Its easy to talk your talk when your THOUSAND of miles away and on the other side of the screen.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
LittleBetty said:
LO hasnt said a thing to me. Your posts tell the story of what kind of an overlydramatic skank you are quite well. Feel free to go away any time now.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
ok, figured it out, sorry for the trouble all...

This message is hidden because LittleBetty is on your ignore list.
Tho I don't think I've ever put anyone on my ignore list before, seems silly.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
LittleBetty said:
A skank that LO was telling you all just a few months ago what a GREAT women I was????
Apparently his opinion has changed and its pretty easy to see why. You have NO reason to be on a board you know he frequents OTHER than to stir up ****. Its pathetic, as I said.

LittleBetty

e-stalker
Oct 24, 2005
Mile High State
BurlyShirley said:
Apparently his opinion has changed and its pretty easy to see why. You have NO reason to be on a board you know he frequents OTHER than to stir up ****. Its pathetic, as I said.
His opinion changed only cause I didn't want to see him anymore.
Like I said you have no clue buddy.
I'm sure LO wouldn't like to go dig up all the OTHER PM's from another site that he sent?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
LittleBetty said:
His opinion changed only cause I didn't want to see him anymore.
Like I said you have no clue buddy.
I'm sure LO wouldn't like to go dig up all the OTHER PM's from another site that he sent?
You continue to prove it with each post. NO ONE GIVES A FVCK about you or the stupid PMs. Why would you want to post them? TO STIR UP SH!T! No one wants it. Not me, not him, just your stupid ass. Are you beginning to see my point?
Nobody gives a flying fvck about your sordid past either. Just let it die.