Quantcast

Too early for the 12 hrs?

Eigil

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
East County
I need a name for my two-man team with ATV. Any suggestions would be welcome.

A few examples:

Team Poser Hack
Team East County
Team Huge Cranks
The Rathing Thailorth

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Brazilian downhiller said:
Yeah....since SoCal people are all lazy as **** it seems I ain't gonna have a buddy to travel with to Idaho and Snowmass, so the 12hrs is on.
I heard there isn't freeriding in Idaho!

R

Rabie

Orven said:
I heard there isn't freeriding in Idaho!
I talked to Edgy this weekend about petitioning tbb for a 12hr. Freeride contest. As a noted internet tech whore, and licensed freerider, your signature could get us some credibility. The format could be based on how many hucks (bonus points for flat or uphill landings), random wheelies and manuals, and how often you could go fast, but choose not to, in 12 hrs. Winners get wallet chains, and through a sponsorship from SBC, a 909 phone number. They also get to call the losers 'gay.'

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Rabie said:
I talked to Edgy this weekend about petitioning tbb for a 12hr. Freeride contest. As a noted internet tech whore, and licensed freerider, your signature could get us some credibility. The format could be based on how many hucks (bonus points for flat or uphill landings), random wheelies and manuals, and how often you could go fast, but choose not to, in 12 hrs. Winners get wallet chains, and through a sponsorship from SBC, a 909 phone number. They also get to call the losers 'gay.'

I think Eigil would take it, unless of course Sanjay shows up. :evil:

-ALF

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Rabie said:
They also get to call the losers 'gay.'
The Rampage has officially announced that twisting the bar (x-up without kicking the rear out) will not be scored during freeride events. Approaching stunts at "race speeds" will also tag riders with point and style deduction. Wheelie drop ins are encouraged. Lastly, NO CLIPLESS in freeriding events!!! Now, that's gay!

cali4niabiker

Monkey
Jun 29, 2004
ATLANTA, GA
I'll be there. Be on lookout for silver NRS with black fox vanilla. I'll be with a buddy of mine with a black Ells ID w/ Zocchi z1 FR air ecc. If you see two dudes lying there as if :dead: next to the bikes at the end of the race near the start (probably somewhere within 100 to 200 feet), you've found me and my buddy.

Both my buddy and I are at it again as solos :thumb:

See ya monkeys there. :D

IMALLSLO

Chimp
May 28, 2002
Alhambra,Ca
Ill be there doing the Expert 4 man downhill with the rest of Team H & S. I considered the 2 man or even doing it solo this time and upon futher thought, I decided thats a big NO on that one.

R

Rabie

So what's the final headcount? I might come out to talk sh1t and eat people's food if enough people go. Representing the OC in the pits, bitch.

Rabie said:
So what's the final headcount? I might come out to talk sh1t and eat people's food if enough people go. Representing the OC in the pits, bitch.
I might make it so if you see me and Rabie coming to your pit area well, you better pull some beers out quick if you don't want a scene.

Pegboy this might mean you!

You heard about Rick James huh?
A studio is in talks with Chapelle to do his siverscreen bio.'
That will be "SO F'ing GOOD".
Kinda like 1.5 hours of Charlie Murphy story.

Rabie said:

Uphill landings are the best.............. :eviltongu

R

Rabie

BMXman said:
damn...looks like I'm out unless a miracle happens:(
What kind of miracle? If you're looking for partners, I know Ty was trying to hook up with someone. I can be your mechanic. I'll roam the pits drinking with Loo, and if you tell me you have a problem, I'll tell you you bike is fine, and you should keep riding and stop being gay.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Rabie, how many adjustments can you make on a HT again?
Heather and I will prolly sit this one out due to financial reasons...saving up for the N* trip next weekend...

retrofred

Monkey
Jan 18, 2002
canyon country, Ca.
so the 12hr is on saturday? and the mountain will open on sunday. if had more cash and was in shape i would go. plus i would have to do the solo and that would be a big negative.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Rabie said:
What kind of miracle? If you're looking for partners, I know Ty was trying to hook up with someone. I can be your mechanic. I'll roam the pits drinking with Loo, and if you tell me you have a problem, I'll tell you you bike is fine, and you should keep riding and stop being gay.
no nothing to do with that....I have to work because my partner at work has decided to get married the same exact day as the 24hrs :dead:

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Rabie said:
Step off, Sally. That's my job. That being said, I'll be there heckling with the best of them

Eigil

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
East County
Rabie said:
if you tell me you have a problem, I'll tell you you bike is fine, and you should keep riding and stop being gay.
Seriously, do that for my team, I can just see Alf being a whiney little racer-boy for 12 hours.

R

Rabie

amateur said:
Step off, Sally. That's my job. That being said, I'll be there heckling with the best of them
Such typical 949 posturing.

R

Rabie

Eigil said:
Seriously, do that for my team, I can just see Alf being a whiney little racer-boy for 12 hours.
I'll just make a sign telling Alf not to forget his freeride roots, and put it one one of the pillars on the way up the lift. It will be written in Old English. Keep an eye out.