Quantcast

Too early for the 12 hrs?

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Can somebody pay for my entrance fee.. I'll race for the race fee!!!

beginners??? need a rider in your team???? I'll double as the wrench and heckler...

R

Rabie

Orven said:
Can somebody pay for my entrance fee.. I'll race for the race fee!!!
I have a plan. I will go and register for you, telling the troll in the window that I am your 'racing registration agent.' I will, in broken English, explain that you would very much be interested in registering for their race, "The 12hrs. at Summit," and that I, owing you a sum in the amount of $7000 will give them a certified cashier's check in that amount, for which they will register you to race, and give me the balance in cash. You will then race (and lose to Dog Welder), and we will split the cash, rejoicing in our boundless wit.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Rabie said:
I have a plan. I will go and register for you, telling the troll in the window that I am your 'racing registration agent.' I will, in broken English, explain that you would very much be interested in registering for their race, "The 12hrs. at Summit," and that I, owing you a sum in the amount of $7000 will give them a certified cashier's check in that amount, for which they will register you to race, and give me the balance in cash. You will then race (and lose to Dog Welder), and we will split the cash, rejoicing in our boundless wit.

LOL...now that's some funny sh!t....much better than the sarcasm you 2 have been posting lately;)

Dog Welder

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Pasadena, CA
Rabie said:
I'm not even racing and my team is going to win!!! H&S Bicycles...Pro/Exp winners threepeat in 04!!!

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Dog Welder said:
I'm not even racing and my team is going to win!!! H&S Bicycles...Pro/Exp winners threepeat in 04!!!
We just signed up Pegboy.. WE ARE THE 13 HRS OF FREERIDING CHAMPIONS!

Pegboy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2003
New Hamp-sha
Sorry I am out, I have a previous engagement, THE 12 Hrs at Bellflower, in which I will be wheelieing for 12 Hrs straight...well, straight as in the whole 12 Hrs., not that I am going to be straight, wait, I'm not Gay, I meant....forget it.

Pegboy said:
Sorry I am out, I have a previous engagement, THE 12 Hrs at Bellflower, in which I will be wheelieing for 12 Hrs straight...well, straight as in the whole 12 Hrs., not that I am going to be straight, wait, I'm not Gay, I meant....forget it.
if i hadn't met your ol'lady already i would surely think you were a gay american just like the gubner of New Jersey.

2nd thought, that kid is adopted right?
:dancing:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
as of 4PM today, BB received .5" of rain... damn! that must be nice during the 12 hr race...

Looks like I'm in for tomorrow Jason.

IMALLSLO

Chimp
May 28, 2002
Alhambra,Ca
Dog Welder said:
And so they did. Pro/Expert threepeated in 2004.
**** we had enough drama in spt/beg. We somehow didnt place with 50 runs(49 runs for 3rd,51 runs took 1st. After the awards ceremony we stayed up in the Team Big Bear trailor (till 11pm)recounting run cards(just to make a point) to find they actually missed counted and left off one of our runs, which would have given us a 3rd place finish. Another team was up there counting along with us with the same dilema. They also were cheated a run and actually beat us by three minutes which placed us back to forth. Come to find out after all this,the team that podiumed second had 1 or 2 expert class NORBA racers racing spt/beg class. TBB said if they found this to be true they'd be DQ'ed and places adjusted(us back up to 3rd). Oh well another 12 hour misscount. What else could have been expected right? :think:

To bad you missed this one Paul. The trails were in the best riding condition ive ever seen. Pick a line and nail it.

Eigil

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
East County
Total domination by Team G-Force. All was well through the entire race, and even through the rain delay. A few mechanical failures of the shimano variety, and a lone flat tire. All in all, totally awesome performance by the fearless leader, Alfonso "Green Goggles" Garcia, and Eigil "I Miss Landings" Bisgaard. Look for another win next year by this tremndously rockin duo, and an appearance at a race near you.

IMALLSLO

Chimp
May 28, 2002
Alhambra,Ca
Dirtfocus posting pics from this one? Didnt see this one in the scheduler. I didnt see to many people taking pics this year although I did see a couple of people in the techy tree section late in the day taking some snaps. Any inside info? :>)