Quantcast

(@&^)toosderp(^&@)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Work changed how we do annual training. Rather than have to do a 30+ course with test, we now have a 5 minute overview with pre-assesment. If you go 10/10 you don't have to do the full course. If you half pay attention during the overview, the test is easy.

Working for a financial institution has a lot of really lame training. Add foreign sanctions to my list of worldly knowledge.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
That reminds me: yesterday I uncharacteristically didn't poop all day... until the evening. Glorious release. Had to clean the toilet bowl a bit immediately out of a sense of decency.
one of my kids did this the other day. except he didn't flush before "cleaning" the bowl. this resulted in me almost wretching when I had to clean the brush/bowl/wall the next morning, while trying to get them ready for school and out the door.

kids.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Long day at work but a good solo night ride. Finally tested new studded plus tires on a frozen body of water and the experience was good.
Big thaw coming tomorrow and on Thursday so there may be no more ice riding this season.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Ordered new beds for camping while they are on sale.

Little heavy at 35 lbs, but for camping with the family its not bad to carry 30 yards fro truck to camp.

All steel, size of a twin bed, and tall

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Another goddamn aftershock. Felt like a 4.0ish.

Edit: USGS says 4.6.

Edit2: updated to 4.8.

Edit3: now 4.5.

Last edited: