Quantcast

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Just fyi most of us are laughing at him. I know the governors that were told just over a week ago that this was their problem certainly are.

Our dictator is the dow. You can see the tributes from people all over PAWN.
But “most people” only goes so far with the electoral system. You dont live in a democracy.
This is how a lot of dictatorships started, trump is not gonna give up his power easily.
And like brian said, after donald there will be a new president trump. Probably ivanka.
Thats how these cults work.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Trump says "who's your daddy ?"

Surprised that the direct deposits aren't from DJT as well. Definitely a missed opportunity to brand those instead of them being from the IRS.

Last edited:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
At what point do we change the threads title from Presidency to dictatorship?

From the BBC
President Trump threatened to adjourn both chambers of Congress after accusing Democrats of holding up his nominations, preventing federal government positions from being filled.
Adjourning Congress, he argued, will allow him to make recess appointments.
"We have many many positions that are understaffed because we can't get approval," he said. He said the appointments needed to be filled to "assist with the coronavirus crisis".
"We have to do what we have to do," he said. "We need people for this crisis." However, he did not give any examples of coronavirus-related positions that have been left unfilled.
Trump has appointed some 200 judges to the federal judiciary, with the Republican-held Senate confirming the jurists on a procedural express lane.
It is a judicial revolution - more than a quarter of all currently sitting federal appeals court judges have been appointed by this president.
With the US Congress so dysfunctional, these judges’ rulings will still be shaping US policy on everything from gun control to abortion and voting rights for a generation after Trump leaves office.
Curious as to how Federal Judges "assist with the coronavirus crisis"?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Stolen from the WaPo comments section:

"The only person Trump ever hired who was qualified to perform the job was Stormy Daniels."

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
It is interesting that any gaff Biden makes will be scrutinized relentlessly yet Commander Chaos gets a pass for the bulk of his bullshit. Maybe it's because of the sheer volume Orange Foolius spews relative to Biden's human scale amount of flubs. But to me, it's laughable when news anchors or show hosts blather on about just one stupid comment that Biden made.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
It is interesting that any gaff Biden makes will be scrutinized relentlessly yet Commander Chaos gets a pass for the bulk of his bullshit. Maybe it's because of the sheer volume Orange Foolius spews relative to Biden's human scale amount of flubs. But to me, it's laughable when news anchors or show hosts blather on about just one stupid comment that Biden made.
The difference is that everyone knew 45 was a gaff machine going into this. Biden is supposedly “better” than that, though his record isn’t helping him.

Neither is this nonsense.
Seriously?!
There’s too much footage of him doing this for it to be a thing taken out of context. He’s such a creeper.
1D76C392-F1D7-407B-AEA7-36A23201F809.jpeg

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.