Quantcast

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
A piece from MSNBC which warns you to check on your elderly relatives on their level of brainwashing from the fiction Faux is pumping out this week:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That’s a lot of trump votes.
Or is it?
other regions are reporting turnout levels approaching that of 2016 and that was earlier this week. i would assume that's only increased by now. i saw there was one county somewhere (maybe another texas co?) that already had ballots submitted by 80% of all registered voters

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
other regions are reporting turnout levels approaching that of 2016 and that was earlier this week. i would assume that's only increased by now. i saw there was one county somewhere (maybe another texas co?) that already had ballots submitted by 80% of all registered voters
Just more evidence of fraud. The American electorate is WAY too lazy for those numbers to be valid. :homer:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
You know that bit where in the Wiemar republic the brownshirts had largely free reign to attack and intimidate others?
Yeah that's where you're at.
Where is a supporting news story about this? His video posted could be any trump caravan with a car accident. I don’t doubt it could be related to some harassment, but I’m missing something to connect those dots.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
If the Dems do take the Pres and Senate....

Do you think they will get their shit together and use the two years effectively, or waste the opportunity trying bridge-building and other bipartisan shit and then get slaughtered in midterms?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
If the Dems do take the Pres and Senate....

Do you think they will get their shit together and use the two years effectively, or waste the opportunity trying bridge-building and other bipartisan shit and then get slaughtered in midterms?
If I can keep from jumping off a bridge for two more years, I’ll let you know.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Where is a supporting news story about this? His video posted could be any trump caravan with a car accident. I don’t doubt it could be related to some harassment, but I’m missing something to connect those dots.
I was also unclear whether or not biden was actually on the bus... because he has a secret service detail