Quantcast

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana

Remember that time Hunter Biden rallied all of his followers and stormed the US Fucking Capitol and tried to over throw the election? Oh wait.

Remember that time Hunter Biden had his non-for profit shut down for fraud and was stealing money that was “going” to veterans? Oh shit, was that him or another guy.

Remember that time all of Hunters followers had a unite the (I can’t remember the direction) rally. And those great people were waving flags from some German guy with a small mustache. I’m pretty foggy on my history, maybe you can clear this up.

Are all the plans for this on this lap top? Or does it have some secret level of Duke Nukem? I mean you are right fuck this Hunter Guy

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Remember that time Hunter Biden rallied all of his followers and stormed the US Fucking Capitol and tried to over throw the election? Oh wait.

Remember that time Hunter Biden had is non-for profit shut down for fraud and was stealing money that was “going” to veterans? Oh shit, was that him or another guy.

Remember that time all of Hunters followers had a unite the (I can’t remember the direction) rally. And those great people were waving flags from some German guy with a small mustache. I’m pretty foggy on my history, maybe you can clear this up.

Are all the plans for this on this lap top? Or does it have some secret level of Duke Nukem? I mean you are right fuck this Hunter Guy
I think it outlines how he earned millions of dollars from foreign entities while he was president.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Huh........

No shit, Sherlock!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
The best people.

and in other news, Trump leaves a Veteran to swing while bailing out his herpes former advisor.
The Miramar Beach, Florida, resident had led the fundraising push alongside former Trump adviser Steve Bannon, who was also charged in August 2020.
Bannon's case was dismissed after Trump granted him a presidential pardon during the final hours of his presidency.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Quel Surprise!
I mean, who could have predicted this?

CEO Dave Calhoun said Boeing “probably shouldn’t have taken” risks from the deal for the planes, which was negotiated with then-President Donald Trump in 2018.