Quantcast

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
How dare they charge a mango with all those crimes. They're fruitisizing the criminal justice system.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
He wanted to be handcuffed for the photo op and resulting fundraising.
Ya, never thought of that, but it does make sense. Oh well, one of his supporters will do the chop and it will spread anyway.

On a side note:

While both forms are correct, (yea, I looked it up) why does "pleaded" sound wrong, almost grade-school whilst "pled" sounds right, at least to me.

Anybody?

ebarker9

Monkey
Oct 2, 2007
On a side note:

While both forms are correct, (yea, I looked it up) why does "pleaded" sound wrong, almost grade-school whilst "pled" sounds right, at least to me.

Anybody?
Always sounds wrong to me as well. Similar to when people actually use "data" as a plural noun.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Ya, never thought of that, but it does make sense. Oh well, one of his supporters will do the chop and it will spread anyway.

On a side note:

Anybody?
Because the English language is chaos, pretty much just pidgin from the various people who invaded Britain over history.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
"If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts; if you have the law on your side, pound the law; if you have neither the facts nor the law, pound the table."

Trump lawyers doing a lot of table pounding. :rofl: